Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that guy is some bad news. Even having so many negatives he's still a top rated seller. I'm sure Modee can help you remove that negative feedback in his TechSupport.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Originally posted by John14789 View Post
      Wow that guy is some bad news. Even having so many negatives he's still a top rated seller. I'm sure Modee can help you remove that negative feedback in his TechSupport.
      No, those negatives are what he is doing to other sellers.

They are somehow not being included in the shipping & handling DSR ratings, his shows "-"

Please see from the link below...
      Feedback Profile

I am appalled, but today I received a note from ebay regarding my report of feedback abuse with intent to disrupt business.

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your report of another member on eBay.

Thank you for reporting this member to us. We will thoroughly investigate the situation from this point and take the proper action.
      Due to the eBay privacy policy, unfortunately we will not be able to disclose any of the information regarding the investigation.

I strongly encourage you to continue to report any and all possible violations of eBay policy to us as soon as you encounter them so that we can investigate the situation fully.

I would suggest that you place this member on your blocked bidder/buyer list to prevent them from purchasing items from you in the future.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
      Alfonse

eBay Customer Support
      Trust and Safety Operations
      Last edited by Sake-Pookie; 01-12-2010, 07:43 AM.

Comment

MODEE;

You should show us your prowess and get this member suspended from ebay.

eBay Feedback Profile for easybooksdirect

Comment

I'm not really interested in using any of my techniques to get him suspended in that he did nothing bad to me and there is no direct benefit to me. I reported him the same as any other member could do.

It seems that he did something to you - if so, hire me for tech support to address this further. If not, move on and attend to your own life.

If you are certain that he is getting special treatment, you should concentrate on learning how to get such treatment for yourself!
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

What makes him worthy of suspension and your attention is the very fact how he has abused so many sellers.
            Perhaps your techniques against him would be a good additional reference to generate even more paying members of your tech support.

Comment

I sense that you want him suspended. You won't tell us why. If you want him suspended, hire me! You've been on the forums for a while asking for free help which is fine, but when you are ready to take the plunge into the real world of tech support, I'm here for you!

I do admire your diligence! Cheers.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Newbee here with another outrage

I started this on Soapbox but got contacted by one of your members so thought I would migrate over here since not so likely to git in trouble with eBay. Ebay has taken care of me financially so I have no complaint there but what a waste of time and agrivation.

You know you are in trobloe whan ..you get an email like this one hour after the auction ends, (auction # 380188721196)

""John, Seller’s feedback will be left only after arrival of the item. Once I make the comparison between the actual item and listing description and see the actual cost and promptness of shipping will I leave feedback. Frankly, at this time, I’d rather be getting a notice of the item’s shipment than the message you sent. Regards, RMR"

The "message" I sent was my standard end of auction winning bidder notice!

Needless to say this guy left a negative and filed a claim against me right after he got the item. Claimed I was not responding. I offered him a full refund (even though the auction states otherwise) immediately if he returned item. To my offer this was his reply,

"The catalog will be held until both State and Federal law enforcement authorities can be contacted next week. They will certainly want to see the catalog before making a decision about filing charges. I have further follow up work to do with eBay also... they are going to need to take a firm stand against fraudulent listings of this type. I don't think anything short of a long term suspension by eBay/PayPal is in order here. A simple return for a refund is not going to be enough to settle this matter. I really don't like people attempting to cheat me."

I have never had anyone accuse me of being a cheat. Amazing what lubbers think they kin say (without consequences) on the Internet.

Now eBay sends me the following info,

"Hi capt.john, You have received the item back
                We issued xxxxx a refund for this case on your behalf but we weren't able to successfully charge your reimbursement payment method on file. "

Only thing is, I have NOT received anything back from this buyer. I called eBay and they say the tracking number shows I will get my catalog back soon.

I will reserve my reply to his Feedback until after (if) I get my catalog back. Not much I can do to erase his neg but I can make him walk the plank in my reply.

50,000+ successful auctions and never before have I been accused of being a cheat. I have only had 5 items returned in all that time for which I issued a prompt refund. So I do make an error once in awhile but this buyer could have gotten his refund a lot easier than gettin everybody else involved. Oh yah, I hope he got laughed out of the "State and Federal law enforcement authorities" offices. I wonder if he takes the same route when he orders a shirt from Sears and it comes with a missing sleeve.

have contacted eBay several times. I think they finally believe that I did not get the package back. They gave me the tracking number of the package the buyer sent. It turns out the buyer sent it via UPS to MINNESOTA! My auction emails and the dispute HE started clearly show I am in Texas and that is where he was supposed to return it (see details of dispute below).

eBay says that now they will not require me to pay back the money they refunded this guy. Time will tell. But the swab I talked to at eBay was very understanding and said eBay should not have refunded the money until AFTER I had the chance to inspect the item once it was returned to me. And of course the fact the lubber what bought it, did NOT send it to the return address listed in the dispute doesn't help his case. I was very happy with the response I got from Ben at eBay Customer Support. And I would have been just as happy if the auction had only gone for $1. (or$1,000).

It really gripes me that the guy lied about me not responding and calling me a cheat. I replied to every one of his emails and eBay messages, usually within an hour! I would like to have him say that to my face and not hide behind ebay skirts.

Now I have to get somebody to go look on my porch in Minnesota (-37 there three days ago) to see if the package is still there since of course he it was sent there without a signature required. My guess is it will NOT contain what I shipped him. If it is not all there, I will let eBay know and maybe they can take action against the buyer. If it is all there, I already have somebody that wants the item (proving that any publicity is good).

Here is the quote from the dispute. Note the time lines:

Jan 06, 2010 at 1:15 PM eBay Customer Support has made a final decision and the case is closed.

Dec 27, 2009 at 4:09 AM You have escalated the case to eBay Customer Support.

Your message to eBay Customer Support:
                "This buyer is off the deep end. Before I ever shipped the item he was complaining about me sending my standard invoice! I knew there was going to be trouble as soon as I saw that email. Here is a quote of his first email BEFORE he even got the item, "John, Seller’s feedback will be left only after arrival of the item. Once I make the comparison between the actual item and listing description and see the actual cost and promptness of shipping will I leave feedback. Frankly, at this time, I’d rather be getting a notice of the item’s shipment than the message you sent. Regards, RMR" The "message I sent was an Invoice! I mailed the item within 24 hours. The catalog is nearly 400 pages long and I did not check every page but it certainly looked OK when I took many pictures of several pages. I offered him a full refund if he would send it back (and I am going to make SURE it is the same one I sent him). After all his nasty threats, I assume the worst"

Dec 26, 2009 at 7:57 PM The buyer has responded to you.

Buyer's message:
                "The catalog will be held until both State and Federal law enforcement authorities can be contacted next week. They will certainly want to see the catalog before making a decision about filing charges. I have further follow up work to do with eBay also... they are going to need to take a firm stand against fraudulent listings of this type. I don't think anything short of a long term suspension by eBay/PayPal is in order here. A simple return for a refund is not going to be enough to settle this matter. I really don't like people attempting to cheat me."

Dec 26, 2009 at 5:16 PM You have agreed to issue a full refund of $143.84 when the item is delivered to you.

Refund information:
                You need to issue a refund of $143.84 through PayPal when the item is delivered.
                Seller's return address:
                John Kolbeck
                P. O. Box xxxxx
                Austin, Texas, xxxxx
                US
                Your note:
                "Send it back for a refund. "

Dec 26, 2009 at 4:44 PM The buyer has responded to you.

Buyer's message:
                "This catalog has pages that have been pasted in to replace originals that were obviously cut out. Pages are torn. There is a page where the part cut out was not replaced! This seller is a fraud and needs to be turned over to law enforcemant authorities! "

Dec 26, 2009 at 3:30 PM The buyer opened a case: Item doesn't match the description

Details provided by the buyer:
                The item is not as described
                The buyer has tried contacting you
                The buyer paid on Dec 22, 2009
                The buyer contacted you through eBay Messages
                You have not responded to the buyer
                You aren't working with the buyer to solve the problem
                You can call the buyer at "xxxxxx" if you want to try to work this out.
                The item has missing parts or pieces
                Additional information:
                "No response fromSeller."
                The buyer wanted:
                A full refund

Comment

I am unemployed and barely scraping by and can't afford to hire anyone for anything. I only ask you to perform your magic as further verification of what you claim to be able to do for paying members. If anyone deserved suspension it is this buyer just for feedback abuse. That's the reason why, how many more times can I say it?
                  Last edited by Sake-Pookie; 01-12-2010, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Hello Capn'! It wasn't quite clear to me if the buyer filed an Ebay or PayPal dispute. When you mentioned reimbursement, I thought of this:
                    Ebay Resolution Fees - Reimbursement as a result of losing an EBay Buyer Dispute - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

In short, this buyer has already done the worst thing he could do to you: leave a negative feedback. If you are interested in getting the NEG removed, please consider hiring me for tech support.

As far as his other statements, I do not know what exactly you are selling, but in any case, I am pretty sure this threat of your buyer's is idle hot air. He was a troublemaker from start to finish - I am sorry you had to deal with such a person. My sympathies!

Only tip I can give is to start off each of your emails with some cheerful salutation. As silly as that may sound, it does tend to defuse situations. As painful as it might be to you, also consider the Japanese method of arguing - not to say no, instead,"Yes, but." Certainly we don't want to take any guff from these swine (bad buyers), but there are ways to deal with dangerous animals that minimizes fallout.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Cap's Neg

I plan on replying to his Neg afore I try to git it removed. I alrady know he is a liar but I want to see what was in the package he returned to the wrong address before I calls him a thief. My thousands of loyal buyers will not doubt expects me to run out the plank fer this lubber.

Don't sees me original post so rest of this crew probably don't know what we are talking about!

Comment

Your posts are both up now. The first one was so long that the forum anti-SPAM software kicked in and asked me to moderate (approve) it first! It is approved, thanks! :-)

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Ebay claims it has taken some sort of action against the member easybooksdirect however it would appear that the action is unnoticable. This member is still active and has listings for sale.

This serious dissregard for fellow members and blatant feedback abuse must have only generated a scolding if even that much. I am still appauled and now at ebay for their lack of action against this abusive member.

Dear XXXxxxxx,

We have reviewed this account and have taken the appropriate action. If you have any further questions or concerns, please submit them to eBay so that we can offer further assistance to the situation.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
                          Alfonse

eBay Customer Support

Original Message Follows:
                          ------------------------
                          Thank you, I am appalled at the sheer abusive actions of this member.
                          There
                          is NO WAY ANY member is justified to leave the amount of negative feedback against sellers that this member has. This is PROOF POSITIVE that ebay's biased feedback policy is not working for the betterment of ebay in whole. I am quite certain that this is not the only member that is committing feedback abuse with intent to disrupt business on ebay.

-----Original Message-----
                          From: eBay Customer Support - rswebhelp [mailto:[email protected]]
                          Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:15 AM
                          To:
                          Subject: Re: IV%P10066 Unwelcome Bidding [#US 100770T A11 100880B ?01
                          L22
                          G99] (KMM14055734I15977L0KM)

Dear XXXxxxxxx,

Thank you for reporting this member to us. We will thoroughly investigate the situation from this point and take the proper action.
                          Due to the eBay privacy policy, unfortunately we will not be able to disclose any of the information regarding the investigation.

I strongly encourage you to continue to report any and all possible violations of eBay policy to us as soon as you encounter them so that we can investigate the situation fully.

I would suggest that you place this member on your blocked bidder/buyer list to prevent them from purchasing items from you in the future.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
                          Alfonse

eBay Customer Support

Original Message Follows:
                          ------------------------

Form Message: %43343% 053002
                          D_ID011020101811D_ID/W_ID189495463W_ID/S_ID000S_ID
                          Subject: IV%P10066 Unwelcome Bidding [#US 100770T A11 100880B ?01 L22 G99]

User Feedback: 1647
                          User State: ?01

Browser info: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.3; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

Home > Help > Membership & account > Rules & policies >
                          Unwelcome and malicious > Unwelcome Bidding

Suspicious Accounts: easybooksdirect 4670 L22 US !44413! 020206 ?01

Associated item numbers:

Message: Please check the feedback left for others by this member.
                          IT would appear that they are involved in "Intent to Disrupt" other member's business.
                          There is no way a buyer could be justified for leaving such a large amount of negative feedback for nearly every single item they have purchased.
                          Thank you.

Comment

After happening on hard times, I had to sell some personal and collectable items. One was a solid gold necklace ($1750). New buyer so I called to confirm purchase and postage details (plus I was suspicious). She verified. Sent it fully insured with online trackable and delivery confirmation.

Looked through her history and she had bought an iPhone, camcorder, laptop and my chain. She was leaving FB BEFORE receiving anything! I thought meh, newbie mistake.

A week after delivery I get an email from PP saying the credit card card was used "without authorization" so she was either using a stolen card or spent up big before repoting her own card stolen.

I rang her again, she hung up on me and texted that she didnt know what I was talking about.

Uploaded proof of delivery to PP, but they say it will take the card issuer up to 75 days to "conclude thier investigation". As it stands my PP account is $1699 in the red, I closed the bank account it was connected to and notified the police. UID opened and FVF refunded but now I'm out $1750 AND my chain!!! Rotten lying thief!
                            Last edited by L67; 01-25-2010, 04:45 PM.
                            It's better to burn out, than to fade away!!

Comment

Ah, I feel for you. Yes, as noted here:
                              Comparing Google Checkout and PayPal - entering tracking #s and other comparisons - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
                              PayPal is much worse for chargebacks than Google Checkout.

Plus as noted here, PP is so bad that even when the buyer himself withdrew a chargeback, PP tried to hold on to the money:
                              PayPal Chargeback where the buyer withdraws the complaint - crooked PayPal! - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

You might want to also check this out
                              Reporting bad customers into a database - reporting customers who do chargebacks - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
                              although really that is more for "legitimate" buyers who do unethical chargebacks. Your situation was out and out fraud!

One thing I am not clear on - if the PP was left in the red, that implies that PP did not get the money out of you, so how are you out anything? I mean sure PP considers that you owe them, but did they actually get the $1750. out of your bank account before it was closed?

In this situation if you shipped with online trackable signature confirmation, the PayPal Seller Protection Policy should apply.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
                                One thing I am not clear on - if the PP was left in the red, that implies that PP did not get the money out of you, so how are you out anything? I mean sure PP considers that you owe them, but did they actually get the $1750. out of your bank account before it was closed?

On thos situation if you shipped with online trackable signature confirmation, the PayPal Seller Protection Policy should apply.
                                Youre right, its only as far as PP are concerned. I guess I'm VIRTUALLY out $1756 (dont ask me what the extra $6 comes into it). I did close the account AFTER I transferred out of PP and no, they have not had any real world at call cash out of me. As it stands I am down because I cant accept any funds into that PP account as it will just fall into the red hole of my negative balance.

I know I should be covered under seller protection, but the fact remains that until this is sorted, I'm a bit stuck with this PP account. PLUS, I hate the fact somebody ripped me off!! If it was one of 200 laptops I was selling, big deal, I would factor those losses into my margin, but this was a one-off personal item. It stings a bit.
                                It's better to burn out, than to fade away!!

Comment

Working...
                                X