Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, very sad that people would rip you off like that. The lowest form of property crime is an individual stealing from other another individual.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Oh yeah shes a piece of work alright. If she wasnt on the other side of Australia I would have just gone around and taken the item back. Theft from individuals is low as it gets IMO.

Funnily enough, I had a further $800 "in transit" from PP to my bank at the time I closed the bank account. I waited a week for it to bounce back into PayPal and it didnt. I rang the bank and it was sitting in a closed account lol. Over the phone, they reopened it and I tranferred the funds out and then they closed it again.

Paypal will not get any money out of me, but I'm still pretty angry about it all the same. I ignored my gut instinct and it bit me.
      It's better to burn out, than to fade away!!

Comment

Keep us posted on what happens with your Seller Protection claim with PayPal. Good luck!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Ah Modee, you must have good Mojo. Got an email from PP tonight saying the money has been released and the dispute closed. From start to finish took about 18 days.

Comment

Very good. This is just advice to all of us to ship all credit card paid items with delivery or signature confirmation.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Definately, especially high end stuff. PLEASE use a method covered by PP seller protection. Plenty more scamming buyers where this one came from sadly...

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
                I decided to take matters into my own hands. Got the buyer suspended. Wasn't easy since I had to find a way for an overseas IP address local to her, but how sweet it is!
                how you done this? if i know IP somebody can i do this too?

Comment

how did you done this? can you tell?

Comment

You need tech support to learn sophisticated techniques such as suspending buyers. Can be done - easily.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Annoying potential buyer.

An ebayer questioned my item listing details, so I responded to her and then blocked her. She responded with, "You blocked me when I only asked a simple question. Do you really think people have one user ID?".

Since then, I blocked another ebayer for the same reason and she contacted ebay questioning why her high bid was not accepted. She still has not figured out that I blocked her and just keeps up with the questions about restrictions on my store about bidders. She's also clearly upset.

How do I get rid of these annoying pests?

Comment

Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

(Post #10 of this thread.)

Modee Tech Support

Comment

What's really annoying is the inability for us sellers to leave negative feedback even for deadbeat bidders who never pay. Sure, they get a strike in the unpaid buyer process, but what is that? No one sees it and it doesn't even matter unless the deadbeat gets two or more of them.

There is something we sellers can do now to bad buyers though:
                          Names and Identifying information of BAD PROBLEM BUYERS - warn sellers of bad eggs! - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

And then we have the cheapskate buyers who think you are somehow pulling something by obeying the law and charging state sales tax for shipments to your own state.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                            X