Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modee
    replied
    Thanks for your experience although - I Googled what you posted above and it has been repeated all over the internet simply for the purpose of driving people to your website. Makes me wonder if any of what you post is true.

Also, while using a credit card on your PayPal account may help you dispute transactions, this is so only if the funding source was your credit card. PayPal doesn't always allow the funding source to be your credit card. Tech support explains all this.

Leave a comment:

• Paypal and EBAY keep defrauding me - I gave up and intend to sue them now

I got so fed up with eBay and PayPal, having been cheated both as a buyer and as a seller, after years of paying and earning money for eBay, having been afflicted by feedback blackmail, having had false PayPal scam claims made against me, I finally, no matter how wise I had become to try and avoid such issues, decided to give eBay up as a bad joke.

My buddy is in EXACTLY the same boat; he decided to launch his own fraud free auction site to get back at eBay; he does not charge sellers listing fees or commissions for basic / regular listings, which is nice. But me, I think I have decided to go for legal action against eBay and PayPal.

I want to share some info and advice with others, to help them I hope.

PayPal - Open a second saving or whatever account and use that one for PayPal, so you can keep nothing in it. Just use it to receive your PayPal bank withdrawals and then immediately transfer it into your real account. Then if and when PayPal try and grab money from your account, they can not. Also, only ever use a credit card with PayPal, never a debit card. This is because you can not claim money back (for fraud) from a debit card, but you can with a credit card. So if PayPal grabs some money from you or you pay for something you do not receive, etc. you can then apply to your credit card company for a refund (from PayPal); they hate that!

Paypal feedback - Got a problem with a buyer or seller - too late or can not leave feedback on Paypal / Paypal remove your feedback? There are places online where you may report your experiences with buyers, including in this thread:
    Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

I hope this helps. As I said, I am going to sue eBay and PayPal. If anyone wants to chat about this, let me know.
Working...
X