Virtual items on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual items on ebay?

So i've read through ebays guidelines, it seems there are some virtual items you can sell, such as software, but you can't sell gaming currency for example for most games.

I have seen a few listings like this: Microsoft Office 365 Lifetime Account Subscription 5 Devices Pc/mac/tablet 2016 for sale online | eBay

They sell account access to basically getting office 365 and cloud storage. I was wondering if this is allowed, or it'll get taken down if I sold this on a new account. Happy to pay for tech support, Modee, if you can help me out on this question Modee

As far as the MSFT Office, I would assume it it bootleg (notwithstanding the verbiage on the listing to the contrary - stating that it is legitimate) - no, MSFT is not selling five licenses of Office 365 for under six pounds sterling! That said, yes, if you have not already undertaken it, to sell this, What you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being sued or criminally prosecuted,
    eBay **** clothes trader from Bristol given suspended sentence
    Page not found | LincolnshireWorld
    US Man to Serve Prison Term for Selling Counterfeit Software
    Copyright terror: Man sentenced to 15 years in jail for selling 6 counterfeit discs
    but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.

Gaming currency is not allowed for sale by the gaming companies themselves, which is why eBay in turn does not allow its sale.

Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I've seen lots of guys selling printed posters, that are close to the game theme. Like, if it is a fantasy game, they sell a quality poster with a nicely looking dragon. Game account is mentioned like a free gift. But I am not sure if it is working or not.

Comment

Buying virtual items on eBay can be convenient, but it's essential to exercise caution. Make sure the seller has a good reputation, read item descriptions thoroughly, and understand the terms of purchase. Virtual items, like in-game items or codes, can't be physically inspected, so trustworthiness is crucial. Always use secure payment methods and be wary of deals that seem too good to be true. When done right, eBay can be a reliable source for virtual items, enhancing your gaming or digital experience.

Comment

Working...
        X