Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does ebay allow one user to sell an item and then ban another user for or from selling the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does ebay allow one user to sell an item and then ban another user for or from selling the same?

Time and again in my tech supports on VERO selling under radar clients ask me why so and so was able to sell something or other, with impunity, and yet he got suspended for selling the same.

This also happens where not so much VERO, but other sorts of low risk items are pulled from an ebayer's listings, while the exact same sort of items are being sold all over the place on ebay by others.

What it comes down to - sometimes - is your SKILL in listing the items such that they will fly under the radar. I am an expert on listing most everything so that it will fly under the radar.

But also, sometimes it comes down to how you approach ebay, if you do decide to ask for permission for a listing, or if you do decide to ask ebay to put back your listing.

Below is an email received by a client of mine when he tried to ask ebay to reinstate one of his pulled listings:

Click image for larger version  Name:	ebayremovalletter.jpg Views:	18 Size:	145.8 KB ID:	93258
    but, after he hired me, I managed to get his items listed, and selling, without issue.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support
Working...
X