Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complain to Trust and Safety and EBAY employees if suspended? - how to get reinstated

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complain to Trust and Safety and EBAY employees if suspended? - how to get reinstated

It is a good idea to keep pushing your issue with as many EBAY employees including especially Trust and Safety ones, until you've let everyone including the top level management know why should never have been suspended.

Good idea...if you want every T&S employee to be gunning for you that much harder in the future!

Complain to PayPal employees if limited? - how to get de-limited - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

There are definite ways to get your accounts back - PM me for these sensitive details - but I can safely say that causing a ruckus by contacting Trust and Safety, or PayPal, is about the WORST thing you can do, unless of course you want EVERYONE to know exactly what you sell, what your M.O. is, and all the nuances of your accounts.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

I have had great success with reinstatements lately for many clients. It takes time, and work.

There is a procedure to try and get reinstated and emailing EBAY and begging or asking is not part of the equation.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Can you share these ways please.

Comment

The process is lengthy. Please PM me and open a tech support to address. Thanks.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC042 RNO NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement

Dear Fellow Members,

I was just wondering if I can become all excited now as I have gotten the blessed MC042 RNO Notice of my eBay account being reinstated email after about 5 months for getting a SNP 008 Violation. My question is basically have I won the battle (for now anyways) and will I be aloud to sell again or have I only really gotten the right to just log into my account and use it for everything but selling ? So basically im asking if I have gotten my selling rights back or if I have just gotten only slightly further in the battle to become a fully privileged seller once again on eBay.

Thank you in advance for your reply

John

Comment

Well, log in and try to sell and let us know! Simple enough.

BUT IN GENERAL - if a reinstatement is not done properly, in most cases EBAY will suspend you again, this time for good, within 60 days. Additionally, be careful during the next 60 days.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

What do you mean if a reinstatement is not done properly ? Its eBay who has to pull the switch to reinstate your account so wouldn't that action in and of it's self indicate that it was done correct ? I'm not trying to be a jack*** im just wondering if there is something that you know that I don't.

Thanks

John

Comment

There are no guarantees when it comes to EBAY and PayPal, I am sure you know that.

BUT - if a reinstatement is done properly, the account will be MUCH stronger and less likely to be suspended again. If not done properly, even if reinstated, it will most likely go down again.
                What constitutes "done properly" involves MANY factors that are addressed in tech support.

Sometimes EBAY is just gathering information on you in the reinstatement process, and has no intention of reinstating. Other times they reinstate you and then shut you down quickly again, because the reinstatement was not done properly.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Shortlist

I saw that you said with tech support comes your shortlist. As of right now I am pretty good on feeling comfortable starting the process on getting back on ebay and dont exactly have any specific questions so I dont think I need tech support. But I would love this "Holy Grail" shortlist. How much to get access to it? I have a few auction ebooks, and searched and researched for hours and days. So I am like I said pretty confident on getting back on. I just found your site though and found a lot of even more detail helpful info so I would love LOVE to take a look at your shortlist.

Oh and really quick, using the info in one of my auctioning again ebooks I was able to get back on for a year! Despite multiple suspended and blocked accounts, even having family members open accounts just to get them shut down. But just a heads up, if your items are in the grey market so to speak, even if you have great feedback and only one person commenting that it may be **** do NOT contact ebay for anything. I learned the hard way. Over a year over 1400 POSITIVE FB & only 3 NEG, I contacted them once because someone had left neg saying they did not get it but I had the tracking number prooving it was, thought ebay might help get it removed. Well they wrote me back explained why I couldnt, told me I was a great seller, gave me some links to increase my sales and so on. Then OVERNIGHT my account was supsended.

So my suggestion in addition to everything else everyone has learned from researching the internet is DO NOT CONTACT EBAY EVER!! LOL am I wrong on this?

[email protected]

Comment

Here's what I received from Bay, a few days ago, regarding my account. My comments follow this email:

Dear (my eBay user name),

Thank you for selling on eBay.

Your eBay account has been limited to allow us to confirm your identity
                    and review current business practices. eBay occasionally places selling
                    limits on accounts to keep the trading community safe.

In order to maintain a safe and secure online marketplace, eBay may
                    require additional verification from sellers from time to time. I
                    attempted to call you earlier today to discuss your account with you,
                    but no one answered the phone.

We would like to arrange a call to discuss activity on your eBay
                    account. Please reply to this email with a phone number where you can
                    be reached, and someone from our office will call you back within 72
                    hours. Please understand that if we are not able to reach you when we
                    call you back, we will need to resolve the matter via written
                    correspondence.

If you'd rather resolve this without scheduling a phone call, I need to
                    ask you to submit all of the following information by fax (fax number
                    below):

- A readable copy of the driver's license, front *and* back, or other
                    government-issued ID.

- A copy of a recent credit card statement. Your billing address should
                    be visible, along with the first and last four digits of your credit
                    card number.

- Documentation that shows that you purchased or are in possession of
                    the item(s) you listed for sale on eBay.

-- Important --

- Make sure that your name and User ID appears on each document that you
                    submit.

- After you send this information to us, please reply to this message
                    with a brief note letting us know that the information has been sent.

-- Note --

- It may take up to two business days to review your information.

- All documents submitted will be destroyed after we review them.

Where to Fax:

Attn: Seller Vetting
                    US number:1-801-206-7562
                    International number: 001-801-206-7562
                    Where to Mail:

PO Box 1469
                    Draper, UT 84020

(Please note that if mailed, please allow 7-10 business days for your
                    information to be received and reviewed.)

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
                    Mikaya

eBay Customer Support
                    Trust and Safety Operations

Anyone know what's going on here? I never received any emails describing the reason for this suspension. Is it common for eBay to ask a user to fax the documents listed in the email? What would trigger this?

I looked around and found the number to eBay's customer service line, and called it. The lady on the other end explained to me that they were doing this because I am a new user who recently began selling lots of items on eBay. This is correct, but I don't see why they suddenly canceled my auctions without warning before notifying me. Are they suspecting me of doing something illegal?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

You need tech support to address this. By repeatedly contacting Ebay, without method or technique, you are ensuring failure. You need to make Ebay play YOUR game - instead of jumping through their hoops. This is the topic of this thread.

At this point Ebay has already decided that your account will be suspended. If you fail in your reinstatement, all that will happen is that Ebay will have gathered enough information about you to try and keep you from ever selling on EBay again.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

From zero to hero, then back to zero...

This is the same email that I got. I opened a new account and started selling like hot cakes. I went from zero to 5k in 20 days and I must have hit a ebay trigger. The next thing you know I get this email and they want all the same info. I faxed exactly what they wanted and they faxed me back and said that my invoices were not good enough and wanted more information.

Now is this a game ebay is playing to gain info only to put into there database to use against us. Maybe?
                        You know we've told you before, But you didn't hear us then, So you still question why, No! You didn't listen again, You didn't listen again! - RUSH

Comment

You need tech support to address this issue.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

rockyjones

don't try tpo understand this piece of ****s paypal and ebay!!

they act like retardedts nobody can understand them!!

AND THEY ARE CONSIDERED CLOWNS!!

ALSO BAY AND PAYPAL IS MINUS 30% NOW AND COUNTING

AND THATS VERY GOOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyJones View Post
                              Here's what I received from Bay, a few days ago, regarding my account. My comments follow this email:

Dear (my eBay user name),

Thank you for selling on eBay.

Your eBay account has been limited to allow us to confirm your identity
                              and review current business practices. eBay occasionally places selling
                              limits on accounts to keep the trading community safe.

In order to maintain a safe and secure online marketplace, eBay may
                              require additional verification from sellers from time to time. I
                              attempted to call you earlier today to discuss your account with you,
                              but no one answered the phone.

We would like to arrange a call to discuss activity on your eBay
                              account. Please reply to this email with a phone number where you can
                              be reached, and someone from our office will call you back within 72
                              hours. Please understand that if we are not able to reach you when we
                              call you back, we will need to resolve the matter via written
                              correspondence.

If you'd rather resolve this without scheduling a phone call, I need to
                              ask you to submit all of the following information by fax (fax number
                              below):

- A readable copy of the driver's license, front *and* back, or other
                              government-issued ID.

- A copy of a recent credit card statement. Your billing address should
                              be visible, along with the first and last four digits of your credit
                              card number.

- Documentation that shows that you purchased or are in possession of
                              the item(s) you listed for sale on eBay.

-- Important --

- Make sure that your name and User ID appears on each document that you
                              submit.

- After you send this information to us, please reply to this message
                              with a brief note letting us know that the information has been sent.

-- Note --

- It may take up to two business days to review your information.

- All documents submitted will be destroyed after we review them.

Where to Fax:

US number:1-801-206-7562
                              International number: 001-801-206-7562
                              Where to Mail:

PO Box 1469
                              Draper, UT 84020

(Please note that if mailed, please allow 7-10 business days for your
                              information to be received and reviewed.)

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
                              Mikaya

eBay Customer Support
                              Trust and Safety Operations

Anyone know what's going on here? I never received any emails describing the reason for this suspension. Is it common for eBay to ask a user to fax the documents listed in the email? What would trigger this?

I looked around and found the number to eBay's customer service line, and called it. The lady on the other end explained to me that they were doing this because I am a new user who recently began selling lots of items on eBay. This is correct, but I don't see why they suddenly canceled my auctions without warning before notifying me. Are they suspecting me of doing something illegal?

Thanks in advance.
                              i would say what you are selling is in there high risk category, plus you are also new, plus you are selling lots of items, so they think you are at risk of doing fraud plus ebay/paypal want to know as much as they can about you, if you are selling something illegal it will be best to let it go rather than having all of ebay and paypal employee's looking at you if you appeal, but if not then appeal against it, if you get reinstated then take things slowly with the selling side as they will be watching you and if you sell to fast again you will get limited again, if you have no look the you will need to PM Modee who will be able too.

Comment

Working...
                              X