Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any help please?? - Design Patent infringement issue

Hi

i am a top rated powerseller on ebay with 100% feedback nearly 5000 feedback.

I have been on ebay for 10 years with a good record

on the 6th january i had a message from ebay T&S saying i have enfringed apple copyright just for selling iphone cases with no writing or logo on which i thought was odd
    They took the 2 items off, i had 4 different iphone items on, so i myself de-listed the other 2 on the 6th just to be safe.

On the 9th i had a message saying T&S have taken these 2 items off ebay today for infringement BUT i took these 2 items off ebay on the 6th Jan not the T&S as they said on the 9th Jan, a lie

They then at the same time indefinetly restricted my selling which is very harsh

i have tried speaking to ebay customer support and they actually agree with me and said they will forward to T&S team for me

Regards Mark

Apple has both utility and design patents. A design patent covers the outward design of something. For example, Apple has design patents on the shape and look of their iPhone. So this is probably what you infringed, not necessarily a "copyright."

In any case, to get back on Ebay send me a PM. I deal with all suspensions.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X