Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MC___ suspension / restriction CODES / NOTICES- what do the EBAY CODES/NOTICES MEAN?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need tech support to address this situation. You might also want to review
    Modee's Story - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Okay, but what does MC081 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Breach of User Agreement- actually mean,

what am i supposed to have done wrong?

Comment

If you had read my story, you would know.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC183 Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP ---just my account has been limited!!!! who can hlp me!!!!!!

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity. While reviewing your PayPal and eBay accounts, we observed activity that we would like to further verify. For this reason, limitations have been placed on your account(s) until we are able to gather some additional information from you.

To resolve the account limitations, please complete the following steps:
          1. Log into your PayPal account.
          2. Click the "My Account" tab.
          3. Click the "Resolution Center" subtab.
          4. Go to the "Action" column.
          5. Click the "Resolve" button and complete the requested steps on each lifting requirement outlined.

After we have gathered the necessary information, your account will be reviewed for reinstatement and you will be notified by email of our decision.

Please note that any selling fees owed to eBay may become due and payable. Any outstanding amounts owed will be debited from the billing method on file unless already disputed.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Account Review Department

what should I do, hope can get some replies here!!!!!!
          Last edited by okzune; 09-10-2009, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
            Interesting, azlan you got a 017 suspension? Because one of my clients got a 017 listing violation.

If so, that REALLY means that EBay does not know what it is doing - can't even keep track of its own infraction codes!
            So whats the answer ?

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
              If you look up this thread, you will see that even among the few people who have posted here, you are not the first to get an MC183 suspension. You need tech support to address this. Please PM me.
              so your saying you have no answer for MC183 - is that correct ?

Comment

No what I am saying is that MC183 is a common issue and that it can be solved only through a series of techniques and a holistic approach involving tech support - not something that can be quickly addressed here in a few posts.

The same can be said for any EBAY suspension, not just MC183.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC001 FPA NOTICE B001: Half.com Registration Suspension

Dear Modee,

My eBay / half.com account was suspended yesterday.
                  Is there a way for me to recover my money without waiting to be reinstated?
                  Please help.

Thanks and regards,
                  RMC661

Comment

Anyone Experience Or Received this Notice?

Hey Guys,
                    I was just wondering if anyone else received this before?
                    What happened after?
                    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
                    Regards,

Comment

MC062 eBay Account Suspended: Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Item (341871492)
                      eBay eBay sent this message to **********.
                      Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

MC062 eBay Account Suspended: Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Item (341871492)

Dear *********,

Your eBay account is suspended for at least 7 days for violating our policy.

We take several things into consideration before we suspend an account, including account history and any previous actions.

Copyright infringement is unlawful and against eBay's policies. Copyright is the protection provided by law to the authors of creative works, such as movies, music, software, photographs and books, both published and unpublished. Copyright owners possess the exclusive right to reproduce the copyrighted work, to distribute copies of the copyrighted work, and to perform or display the copyrighted work publicly.

eBay prohibits the listing of unauthorized copies of copyrighted works. Unauthorized copies include (but are not limited to) backup, pirated, duplicated, or bootlegged copies.

Guideline: If the product you are selling is a copy of another work that you aren't authorized to copy, don't list the item. eBay prohibits the sale of software if this violates the manufacturer's copyright license. Some common types of software with license agreement restrictions include:

- Academic software
                      Software sold at discounted prices to students, faculty members, and educational institutions.

- Beta software
                      Early copies of software that are distributed by software developers for evaluation and troubleshooting purposes.

- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software
                      Software that is included with the purchase of new equipment.

You may need to obtain the manufacturer's consent to sell this software.

For more information, please visit the following Help page:

Replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy

Because of your suspension, all your current listings were removed and any remaining account fees are due immediately. We'll use your current billing method to pay for those fees.

You can't use eBay in any way during your suspension. If you do, you could be suspended indefinitely. You also can't register a new account or use another existing account.

During your suspension, you can't:
                      - Bid on or buy items
                      - Sell items
                      - Leave or receive feedback
                      - File for an unpaid item credit

If you think we should reconsider this suspension, go to:
                      eBay Help : Community Standards : Suspension Reinstatement - Frequently Asked Questions

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
                      Suspended accounts

Sincerely,

eBay Trust and Safety team

H6666

I was selling some anti-virus serial numbers. I know I am guilty but these 7 days are giving me hope...

Comment

In most cases, the seven or thirty days turn into forever unless YOU take PROPER action to lift the suspension. But lately, EBAY has been a little better about actually giving people a break.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hey Modee.
                          First time user here.

I just got suspended for the same reason as the last person, MC062 - Copyright Violation . I had listed about 20 Beta codes for a game for sale and received about 20 of them emails saying I am suspended(I also know I am at guilt.). It all says it will be a minimum of 7 days, but I was wondering if it all stacks up? So it would become 140 days in total?

Also, I had a buyer send me an eCheck and it was supposed to be cleared today, will my suspension block that transaction on Paypal? Would appreciate any help you can give, if it's a for sure thing my account can be reinstated, I'd be willing to pay you for the tech support. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you.

Comment

What you should be more worried about is whether they reinstate you at all. As stated, oftentimes 7 days turns into forever.

At this time, Ebay and PayPal operate somewhat independently, at least as to payments. Your buyers may get jittery and stop payment, but PayPal will not intervene as to receipt of payment. PayPal, may, however limit your account when it notes that you are EBAY suspended, which will stop you from having access to the funds.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC055 INV NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User projerseyzone is Linked to a Su

My question is: I was related to another account that has been suspended, 4 years ago! I have been using this new account since Jan 06' and have not had any issues? Untill yesterday! Is there anyway to get this account back or is it a lost cause?? Thanks for any help you can give?

Comment

MC027 EBI NOTICE: eBay Registration On Hold: Non Payment

Hello ______________,

Your account has been put on hold because the US $______ balance on your eBay account hasn't been paid.

For your account to be considered for reinstatement, you need to pay the balance immediately. Please follow these steps:

1. Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You may be asked to sign in.
                                3. Under the "My Account" heading on the left side of the page, click the "Seller Account" link.
                                4. Select a method to pay your eBay fees.

To learn more about payment methods, please go to:
                                How do I pay my selling fees?

If you don't have access to your account or prefer not to pay online, please mail your payment with your payment coupon to:

eBay Inc.
                                P.O. Box 2179
                                Carol Stream, IL 60132-2179
                                United States

-- Please note --
                                If you're mailing your payment, write your account ID on the check and include a copy of this notice.

If your account remains past due, your buying and selling activity may be restricted. Your account may be charged a late payment finance charge of up to 1.5 percent of your past due amount, and collections efforts will continue.

If you've already paid your eBay fees, you can ignore this message.

Thank you,

eBay Global Collections

H451

This is a rather simple one - pay the fees due, and your account will be returned to good standing. Although the message implies that reinstatement is not automatic, it is.And by the way, payment may be made with any gift card, including Simon.com EBay is not particular when it comes to receiving money.
                                Simon still good for EBAY PayPal? Using Simon - General problems / issues with Simon - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                                X