Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MC___ suspension / restriction CODES / NOTICES- what do the EBAY CODES/NOTICES MEAN?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about mc010 limitation

I just had 2 items listed and got hit with this limitation on ebay for verification.... I followed every step on short list and this is the only account that got hit with mc010

I had experiences before in trying to get my account delimited... I was on the phone with them for about 30 minutes, and in the end they ask for ID and bill. The bill is very easy to modify but my problem is the ID. Could anyone help me....

Comment

Well getting your paypal account delimited requires Modee's tech support. He would easily be able to do the delimiting for you.
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

mc017

MC017 eBay Listing Violation: Paypal Payments ( 24294____)
        This is for putting down on a listing (in the verbiage) that you do not accept PayPal, when you have entered a PP payment email address and therefore obviously DO accept PayPal.

I saw this earlier in forum, I only accept paymate. Is there any reason why they take me down if I am approved for merchant account?

Comment

On my Ebay account that is authorized for merchant account only status, I have it all over my listings that I do NOT accept PayPal. Never had a problem with that.

Are you saying that you are
          1) approved for merchant account only status
          2) have NOT entered any email address into the PayPal window on the auction listing?
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

mc017

I have stated that paypal is not accepted. I have stated that I have an approved merchant account and people that buys from me have an ebay protection.. My 2 accounts got this suspension for no reason. When I asked for reinstatement, they said I cant reinstate anymore. I asked my customers to use the cart manager button because I prefer google.

I had also account that got this suspension by using paymate and money bookers. All are linked to ebay. Cart manager is also linked.

I only accept google checkout in terms of payment.

yes, I left paypal blank (unchecked).

Comment

just to make things clear.

Im sorry for my previous post. Just to make everything clear.

I had 2 accounts that was merchant account approved and got taken down with these mc017. I clearly stated that paypal is not an option and credit cards only.

Most of my accounts I have linked my paymate/moneybookers account and stated same thing, no paypal credit/debit card only.

Both are linked with cart manager and tell them to use the cart manager button for google c and both paypal box is unchecked and no email address.

I am quite frustrated because even the paypal is checked and combined with paymate. I get like mc015 or this 17. Its either or. Or sometimes dumb customers pay paypal directly using the ebay item #.

Comment

Without examining this is more detail, in private, I couldn't really say. I can say that I use GoogleCheckout + cartmanager with impunity on my Ebay accounts approved for merchant account only status.

But if Ebay gets wind of the fact that you are using Google Checkout they will shut you down immediately.

Keep in mind that these codes they give you don't even always correspond exactly to why they shut you down. Some Trust and Safety employee pushes the button to shut you down and sends you some canned suspension email is all it means.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I wouldn't ever I don't accept paypal, I just don't push people to use it.

Comment

MC019 Violation - Interesting Policy Changes

Hi , guys - I haven't got any MC violation for a long period of time and recently I have received one MC019 typical for brand name violation - the interesting thing is that the MC019 alert is no longer shown in my ALERTS storage place and is now available to see it in the My eBay - Messages place , which is really curious to me ! Also the time period has grown to 1 year for the message to expire at all ! Do somebody have some thoughts about ! I will be happy to find out your point of view guys ! Regards !

Comment

Received 2 MC019 ebay messages, now my selling is restricted for 7 days

Hi, I'm not new to ebay but new to selling jerseys. I received a MC019 and my listings were taken down the day they were ending. These are Olympic jerseys and just showed the back of the jersey. My account was too new to do a buy it now. Of course while the listings were up, my feedback went up to 5 so I could do buy it now but did not realize.

Anyways, after the listings were taken down, I tried buy it now again using stock photos and they were taken down 45 min. after being put back up. I don't understand why; there are plenty of these jerseys on ebay. I even tried to sell them on ioffer so I could get rid of them and they were taken down there too. Granted perhaps I was selling the jerseys kinda cheap since one player is not on the team and the other had the wrong number. I had started to sell these before the Olympics with my Power Seller account but also had listings pulled. I didn't want to list them again and have all my other listings pulled; those are just items out of my closet I no longer need or want, no jerseys. Seems like I'm the only one being targeted since I see so many other jerseys. Perhaps because those are going for more. And I never mentioned these were Nikes. Am I stuck with these jerseys? I just wanted back what I paid for them and they're great quality.

Comment

You need tech support to address this - you have to learn how to sell VERO items under the radar.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC021 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement -

Hello _________,

We're sorry to tell you that your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You can appeal this suspension. If, after reviewing your appeal, we're confident that this activity poses no risk to the Community, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

The Legend.......Did you ever find out the reason behind your suspension from Ebay for this?

Can anyone else please help me figure out how all of my accounts received this message and were shut down? What does this mean?
                          Last edited by needxtra; 02-28-2010, 07:44 AM.

Comment

You need tech support to address this.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Account listings pulled, limited wtf??

had a few items on then suddenly i get this email from ebay:

it was a MC197 CODE

Our records show your account is linked to a previous eBay account ****** that is currently suspended for nonpayment of eBay fees. Your current account has been restricted from buying or selling until this previous balance has been cleared up.

To pay your fees, please follow these steps:

1. Log out of your eBay account by clicking the "Log Out" button at the top of the page.
                              2. Click "Sign In" at the top of the next page and log into the previous user ID.
                              3. In the "Accounts" tab in My eBay, click "Seller Account."
                              4. Select a method to pay your eBay fees.

I HAVE NO ASSOCIATION with this user on ebay, and they want me to pay HIS fees??

---------------------------------------------

few hours later get:

MC010 Notice: eBay Account Limited - Verify Identity

email....

-------------------------------------------------

THEN 1 hour later:

MC067 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Canceled

THEY CANCELLED my listings. i contacted customer support who shuffeled me around and said i gotta email trust and safety which i did. no word back from them. the chat online said maybe a problem with one of my items but theres been a billion sold on ebay, but why pull ALL the listings?

------------------------------------------------

THEN they send me something saying like the account is SUSPENDED and want my driver license and BANK statement FAXed to them.

Sounds like a bunch of jackasses over there.

any ideas?

reading on these forums it can get really unreasonable quickly with ebay.

FACTS:

1. I PAID EBAY FEES, NEVER LATE
                              2. VERY PROMPTLY SENT PRODUCTS OUT
                              3. REGISTERED SEVERAL MONTHS AGO
                              4. NO EBAY OR PAYPAL COMPLAINTS

so i wanna know what is going on with these people?

are they all high or something?

they want me to pay someone elses ebay fees??
                              WHAT PREVIOUS USER ID?
                              Last edited by ebaysucks; 03-14-2010, 06:20 PM.

Comment

You are doing exactly the wrong thing
                                Complain to Trust and Safety and EBAY employees if suspended? - how to get reinstated - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
                                and need tech support to address this.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                                X