Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MC___ suspension / restriction CODES / NOTICES- what do the EBAY CODES/NOTICES MEAN?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay limitation game

well i figured why not talk to the hypocrites. i know they want as much info as possible to just keep me limited/suspended so they weren't given any more info than they already have. sometimes its nice to talk to an ebay employee with some outrageous name like brandy dandy who sounds all nice and happy but they are sharpening the knife to stick you in the back when you're not looking. IM the PAYING customer, i played by THEIR rules, so I should be asking for info on whats up, NOT them.

thought about it and i have an idea what may have caused it. i got paid by another ebayer/ payscam account for something that was later suspended. maybe they just figured we're in cahoots? they seem to like to just suspend first, get info later.
    i noticed once his ebay acct was perm suspended 2? days ago thats when i had the issue.
    so i think ebay does not start peeking into others detailed transactions until you're no longer a registered user....then whomever that guy did business with gets the scrutiny.

Comment

Most of what you write is wrong, but it's interesting how we all try to humanize Ebay and attach rime or reason to their actions.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC071 FPA NOTICE B001 story WTF Help?

I had accounts over 5 years old that were suspended already and new accounts that were not, today EVERY account got suspended!! even the ones that were already suspended, does ebay have NEW system or something? I just started using DSL (i had dial up before) but i have been using the same computer user account for years but i have always cleared my cookies, could that have trigger it?????

My whole world just came crushing down on me!

MC071 FPA NOTICE B001: eBay Registration Suspension
        Hello XXX

Your eBay account has been suspended due to our concerns for the safety of the eBay Community.

All of your current listings have been removed from eBay, and any remaining fees that are on your account are due immediately. These fees will be charged using the billing method that you currently have on file.

Please note that you're not allowed to use eBay in any way during your suspension. This includes registering a new account or using another existing account. Doing so may result in your permanent suspension.

To have your account considered for reinstatement, please reply to this email. We will then contact you with a brief list of requirements that you'll need to take care of before we can consider reinstating your account.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
        Suspended accounts

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

Comment

Eventhough you were clearing the cookies, you were still using the same windows user account.

When you had dial up the ip address changed on every log in but once you got DSL the ip address stayed the same.

You logged into multiple accounts via the same DSL ip address which caused your suspensions. You were linked.

I suggest you use seperate windows user accounts for each ebay/paypal account and also stick with dialup if you have multiple accounts! It's much easier and safer to use dialup with multiple accounts.
          ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
          Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
          You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
          Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
          PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

MC999 related to selling limits

You can get an MC999 email when your limits are lowered, or when they are imposed, OR - after arguing successfully with Ebay to RAISE your limits:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MC999_selling limits.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	225.4 KB
ID:	70243

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC098 - Suspicious Buyer

MC098 - this is what you receive when someone's bid is administratively cancelled on your auctions, such as if the bidder or buyer has been suspended.

Name:	MC098 Suspicious Buyer.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	329.0 KB
ID:	70242

It used to be that the lower digit MC codes were less serious matters, and this is an example of that, but it is not always the case.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Nice update , but Game must be followed regularly - they are always changing rules from time to time.

Comment

MC999 EBay Listing Removed: Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Listing

MC999 is also a notice of removal of your listings.

Name:	MC999 Copyright Listing Removed.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	70244

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC063 - means, suspended for life!

Just been suspended for life not sure why
                    Anyone have any advice on how to get reinstated with eBay?? Will they give me a second chance? Who should I contact? I think it was for copying pictures and info
                    Thanks

Comment

I can't find any info on this code...anyone know what it means?

MC013 (myID): Urgent information about your eBay account

Hello (myID) (email),

We are uncomfortable with your business practices. We have made a business decision to suspend your account, in an effort to protect the eBay community.

If you have any concerns or questions, click "Customer Support" at the top of most eBay pages.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
                      Suspended accounts

Comment

You need tech support to address that. PM me immediately.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I just want to know what the code means for now.

Comment

Ebay rarely explains exactly why they are suspending you

It just means - you're suspended! Ebay rarely tells you why you were suspended and even when it does the answer you get is usually boilerplate and may not even be the real reason.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

POWERSELLER MC021 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Breach of User Agreement

Hello all, Im not sure what to do, Need some help in getting my account re-instated.

eBay just sent me this message:

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely due to concerns we have for the safety of the eBay community.

Why have we suspended your account?

From experience we know that certain items and actions are more closely associated with fraudulent activity on eBay than others. Under the eBay User Agreement we may suspend an account if we believe that the user may cause eBay or another eBay user financial loss or legal liabilities. You can read the User Agreement by copying this link into a new browser window:

eBay User Agreement

You are prohibited from using eBay in any way, including registering new accounts. We have ended any open listings that you may have had.

Please be advised that this suspension does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees that you may owe to eBay.

Suspended accounts

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

H62715

My Story

Ive not long returned home to find my eBay account has just been suspended and all my listings cancelled, Im a powerseller I have 99% Feedback and I cannot understand how I have breached the User agreement. Please let me explain my business and what I sell Im a small New Business, I run a small online sports shop. I buy all my stock from Sports Direct Head Office in Shirebrook, Mansfield, as Sports Direct have just aquired USC, republic and JJB sports, I buy there ex liquidation stock in bulk direct from the head office. I have receipts and proof of purchase for everything I sell on eBay and send out.
                              My item as described had just slipped below standard but all ratings were on 4.8, 4.9, 4.9, 4.7.

Ive sent eBay a message appealing the desicision and explaing to them my situation, as I feel Ive done nothing to deserve this.

If you are able to help me i would be very grateful.

Thanks Andy

Comment

Ebay account MC999

Hello!
                                I created an account about a week ago
                                I started selling and got this message:

Thanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak with you about recent activity on your account. Your listings have been removed until we can talk with you.

To prevent your account from being closed, please contact us within the next 48 hours using this link:

Note: You may be asked to sign in. You can always sign in from the eBay home page before clicking the link above.

We appreciate your help verifying your account as quickly as possible and welcome you as a member of our community.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
                                X