Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MC___ suspension / restriction CODES / NOTICES- what do the EBAY CODES/NOTICES MEAN?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're obviously creating your accounts improperly if they are going down that fast. You need the Short List.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Just got this one:

We're writing to let you know that even though your selling performance has improved under the US seller performance standards program, it still has not met our standards; therefore, your selling account has been restricted. If you had any active listings prior to your restriction, they have been removed and your selling fees will be credited. If you recently sold an item they can be found in the sold section of your My eBay.

You can still get your messages in My eBay, and of course, complete any outstanding transactions with your buyers, but you won't be able to list any more items. This action doesn't affect your buying account. While this account is restricted, you're not permitted to sell on any other of your existing accounts.

Please complete any outstanding transactions with this account.

Ebay told me that they are doing this to THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of sellers in front of Christmas.

Comment

This is a common scenario lately - your account is suspended, but you may buy with the account. Contact me for tech support to get the account back.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC999 - Selling Limits RAISED

As noted throughout this thread, MC999 is not always a bad thing:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MC999_sellinglimitsraised.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	70245

Can also mean that selling limits were raised.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC999 your ebay account is suspended

How to solve MC999 account is suspended as they called up on the phone and i was not reachable as the number was added just to verify the account

Comment

Phone number connected to an Ebay or PayPal must be a valid one

Whatever phone number you connect to an Ebay or PayPal MUST be one where you will routinely be available, and where you may pick up the phone and say hello.

Contact me for tech support to get your account back.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC999 Your eBay account has been suspended.

~~Got my notice on Thurs. June 19th. , of course appeal went nowhere.~~
                Hello m(xxxxxxxx)7,
                After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
                - Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
                - Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.
                You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.
                We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.
                Here are the listings we removed:
                141305133143 - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 Full 32bit Version CD/COA NEW
                141310041621 - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit SP1 Full Prem DVD , COA & Activation Key
                141312719931 - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit full version SP1
                We appreciate your understanding. <-(Their kidding, right?)
                Thanks,
                eBay.
                ~~Appeal~~
                Thank you for contacting eBay.
                Your account was suspended because it exhibits a risk to eBay and to its community. As eBay is an internet-based business, and its members are our customers, we have to carefully weigh the risks involved with allowing users on our site. From time to time, we find accounts which have a risk that no longer justifies a continuing relationship with eBay. When that happens we suspend these accounts and they are no longer able to be used for buying or selling.
                We have determined that it is in our mutual best interest to part ways. We regret any frustration or inconvenience this matter may cause you.
                For your account there is no appeal for this decision. From this point forward, in order to conduct business on the internet, you will have to find a different venue.
                Thanks,
                eBay.
                ~After mentioning to my wife know that I got suspended, she let me know " Oh yeah, they called that morning and would call back Sat. when I was home"
                As a truck driver, I'm often away from home and only sell when home for a few days. I had no listings up for almost 2 weeks at that time, the listings they state as "removed" were templates that had been saved. I am a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, so come by the product legally, there are a few other people selling the same thing in the same way per eBay rules. So the only reason( cause they won't say) that I can figure is because I wasn't physically there at the exact moment they wanted to call and talk.
                Guess I get to start using that stealth account I bought off here, as soon as the IP changes that is.

Comment

UPDATE: different laptop, fresh OS install after wipe, new DSL modem(diff. MAC address), Dynamic IP address changed, printed out info for account bought from Tim/VCC, logged in and up on PP/Ebay for 2 hrs. now.......should have 3/4 feedback on it by the end of the day......Will keep you all updated on progress.

Comment

As a side note, Ebay refunded me $98.35 on their fees for product on the suspended account that had already shipped and been delivered to the buyers.....Kinda nice to find out they screwed themseves for once.

Comment

Originally posted by RageRat View Post
                      ~~Got my notice on Thurs. June 19th. , of course appeal went nowhere.~~
                      Hello m(xxxxxxxx)7,
                      After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
                      - Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
                      - Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.
                      You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.
                      We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.
                      Here are the listings we removed:
                      141305133143 - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 Full 32bit Version CD/COA NEW
                      141310041621 - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit SP1 Full Prem DVD , COA & Activation Key
                      141312719931 - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit full version SP1
                      We appreciate your understanding. <-(Their kidding, right?)
                      Thanks,
                      eBay.
                      ~~Appeal~~
                      Thank you for contacting eBay.
                      Your account was suspended because it exhibits a risk to eBay and to its community. As eBay is an internet-based business, and its members are our customers, we have to carefully weigh the risks involved with allowing users on our site. From time to time, we find accounts which have a risk that no longer justifies a continuing relationship with eBay. When that happens we suspend these accounts and they are no longer able to be used for buying or selling.
                      We have determined that it is in our mutual best interest to part ways. We regret any frustration or inconvenience this matter may cause you.
                      For your account there is no appeal for this decision. From this point forward, in order to conduct business on the internet, you will have to find a different venue.
                      Thanks,
                      eBay.
                      ~After mentioning to my wife know that I got suspended, she let me know " Oh yeah, they called that morning and would call back Sat. when I was home"
                      As a truck driver, I'm often away from home and only sell when home for a few days. I had no listings up for almost 2 weeks at that time, the listings they state as "removed" were templates that had been saved. I am a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, so come by the product legally, there are a few other people selling the same thing in the same way per eBay rules. So the only reason( cause they won't say) that I can figure is because I wasn't physically there at the exact moment they wanted to call and talk.
                      Guess I get to start using that stealth account I bought off here, as soon as the IP changes that is.
                      Velcome, to Fantasy Island. Er, I mean - to Ebay.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

What do the MC suspension or restriction codes from Ebay REALLY mean

Keep in mind people that at the moment your account is suspended or restricted, the Ebay Trust and Safety employee making the decision first suspends your account, and then as an afterthought, sends out a stock message notifying you of the action.

Sometimes, Ebay will not even send out any message at all (or will send an in house Ebay message that oddly never gets to your actual email inbox), but you'll find some notification of suspension or restriction within your account. And sometimes you'll get no message OR notification yet your account will no longer function properly as Ebay cripples it with a restriction or limitation on some activity, such as selling, or selling internationally.

The real point here is - don't take too much stock in what message Ebay sends you, and do not overanalyze the MC code. Ebay never tells you exactly why they are suspending or restricting you, and sometimes pushes the button to send you some completely irrelevant message that doesn't even apply to your situation except for the bottom line - that your account has been molested.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hi,
                          All listings and accounts have been removed with code MC013. However, I had 2 different accounts. They were removed with the same MC013 code. The products I sell are car sticker. I produce them. So I'm not doing dropshiping. My feedback rate is around 97%. He has been actively selling accounts for about a year. When you think about these things, how can I follow. Are the accounts coming back? I'm waiting for your help. Thank you
                          Best Regards.

Comment

• Modee
                            Modee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No need to post repeatedly. I have PM'ed you about tech support. Thanks!

I need help with an MC011 restriction, i hope you're able to assist me

Comment

• Modee
                            Modee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hi yes, please PM me I will respond.

I have this problem with my EBAY Acc.

Somebody can help me

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.
                          • Your account is currently limited. Go to Messages to find out what you need to do next.
                            {e66824-618456x}

Comment

• Modee
                            Modee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Contact me for tech support. That's the only way, there is no way to solve your problem with a few words of advice.

Originally posted by ariehbimblich View Post
                          I have this problem with my EBAY Acc.

Somebody can help me

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.
                          • Your account is currently limited. Go to Messages to find out what you need to do next.
                            {e66824-618456x}
                          Hey, did you get this resolved? I definitely got over this just a few days ago. Let me know if you were able to get it resolved

Comment

• Modee
                            Modee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It does not resolve itself - you would need tech support to address it and it is not an easy process.
                        Working...
                        X