Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay Account Suspended, other Ebay accounts lowered selling limits. Need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Account Suspended, other Ebay accounts lowered selling limits. Need advice!

I had an account of mine suspended due to an abnormal amount of returns over the Christmas season. Although I realize this is BS, eBay has also gone into 2 other accounts of mine and restricted them. These accounts were not linked officially to eBay but I guess eBay was able to track my other logins.

My question is, these other accounts have good feedback and connected Paypal accounts are not limited, however my selling limits on both accounts were reduced to the bottom rung of the ladder, will there be a chance in the future I can get higher selling limits on these accounts or am I stuck?

Thanks

Well the bottom line is - if you were using all of these accounts then obviously, yes, they have become linked!
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Obviously that would be the case. The other accounts were not suspended but the selling limits were dropped to the lowest allowable.

Since I am still able to use these accounts on a limited basis, has anyone been able to take a limited account and eventually get it back to its previous standing?

Comment

I get suspended Ebay or permanently limited PayPal accounts back for people all the time. But what I would do is continue to use your accounts for a while to see if they even stay up at all. If they are still standing in a month or so, then worry about trying to raise limits on them.

While yes you may hire me for inexpensive tech support for tricks to bolster the status of the accounts now, you do not want to rock the boat too much right now because the accounts may already be dead - but just forgot to lie down.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

How can you tell if an account is unrecoverable?

Comment

There is no such thing as an unrecoverable account if what you mean is - is it possible to get back a suspended Ebay or permanently limited PayPal.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X