Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not blacklisted yet, but I'm on my way....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not blacklisted yet, but I'm on my way....

I've had an ebay and paypal account for around 8 years now and just used it for buying random items here and there with no problems. In the last two months I began selling items and found a very profitable market in selling some trademarked items. I recieved three warnings and they suspended my account for a week already. I beleive I'm heading for the blacklist if I dont make a change soon but I feel like im still under the radar as of right now.

My question is, should I start makeing ghost accounts now and let them take the wrap for the damage I'm about to create to my ebay name? I have not yet verifed my paypal yet with a SS so thats less info so far for ebay to track me down.

I would like to keep a real true verifed account with my real adress to buy things in the future.

Whats the best way to go about this being that I'm not starting off ghost accounts with a completly ruined ebay name?

You should DEFINITELY create more accounts, the right way, as backups for the day when you will go down. Also there are certain techniques to sell VERO items under the radar.

Two separate issues - but I would FIRST address creation of new untraceable/unlinkable accounts, and then later VERO techniques.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Create as many back up accounts as you can because if you don't then you'll waste a lot of time creating them and building them up when you could have been selling. I made this mistake in the past.
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Working...
      X