Suspension PAYPAL and IP questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension PAYPAL and IP questions

Hi i am here of course cause i have been suspended i tried numerous times to counter and create account which didn't work. Now i created a new ebay with all new info and new phone number everything and paypal from work so they dont get my ip.

Now here are my 2 questions
    1-On my paypal account i used my real info but with a new email cause i dont think you could lie to a bank about your info and i use another bank account to confirm my identity.CAN THEY FIND OUT ITS ME LOOKING AT MY PAYPAL INFO??
    2-I did register my account ebay and paypal at work cause at my home my ip never change i have cable so im a little screwed with that CAN I LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT FROM HOME AT ALL OR THEY WILL FIND OUT DIRECTLY. ( lets say i do a templates of my selling items then complete themand list them at later at work) how strict are they into looking at IP.

HELP ME PLZ !!!!!!!

Noooooooooooo!

Yes, PayPal will find out/ link you if you use the same info. PayPal is not a bank BTW

And no, you cannot log on at HOME! Thats when they capture the IP of the computer you're using. You will probably be suspended when you wake up the next day.

You CAN change your IP address at home 99% of the time (cable, dsl, fios). You just have to learn how to.

You probably should get tech support from Modee if you ever want to use eBay / Paypal again. I haven't used it myself but his feedback from people who have is impeccable.

Comment

you will be linked right away, you need to pm modee for tech support as there are many things you need to change

Comment

What should i change?
        is it too late to go back in my paypal and change the info now or i should do another account from scratch now??

I cant change my ip adress since im cable and the modem mac adress is not changable unless there is a way to do so tell me??
        what if i only log to my ebay at home just to see how my auctions are doing will they trace me right away???

Comment

You need new everything to avoid being linked. That is also including a new bank account number. Open a new checking account at Chase with your real info. Then just enter the NUMBERS of your new checking account in paypal.

You can log on from home but you need AOL dialup.

You also need to use new windows user accounts.

EBAY/PAYPAL LINKS BY IP ADDRESSES.
          ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
          Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
          You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
          Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
          PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

true!

defiantly true! you log in from your ip and you are busted!!!! and use whatever address you want (maybe not an existing one!). and as the other guy said just type in your bank account and that's it. but yes try and change everything otherwise thats it. especially telephone number (call forward) and ip) do you have a router?

Comment

Correct, when it comes to Creation of new untraceable/unlinkable EBAY + PayPal accounts:
              Untraceable / unlinkable means cannot be traced back to or linked with any prior account, cannot be traced back to or linked with any other account you might create to run at the same time - IF you follow my techniques.

Other benefits of following my Short List (SL) for creating new accounts are that your accounts will stay up the maximum amount of time possible, and delay the PayPal limitation and SS # request as long as possible if you are in the US, and at least delay the limitation and request for verifying docs if you are outside of the US.

A lot of people think they know how to create accounts properly, but after reviewing my over 120 page Short List and doing tech support with me they realize that there was a tragic difference between the way they were doing it, and the way I recommend doing it.
              Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
              Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X