MC010 Notice: eBay Account Limited - Verify Identity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC010 Notice: eBay Account Limited - Verify Identity

Just got this email from eBay and they need to verify identity.

My question is what will they ask for as although this is a new account I have used all my dad details including bank account, his work address, work telephone number etc so pretty much nothing links it to my suspended account.

I'm going to ring them however I need to know what they will ask so I don't get stuck while I'm on the phone.

Many thanks in advance

Also can I change the number they are going to ring to a mobile or shall I just leave it as it is as I can take call from original number but accessing Internet will be difficult and will only be able to do it from my mobile as I use eBay from my home computer different IP address to the other accounts previously though of course.

Comment

BUMP can anyone help

Comment

You have to use the number you have on your ebay account.
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Whoops I already put my mobile number instead, they are supposed to ring me on Tuesday so what do I do as I said no major issues as it's legit but my dads workplace but it's inconvenient if I had to go there, if they caused a ruckus about it I could just ask them to ring me there.

Thanks John

Comment

I have just received an MC081 notice via email what shall I do before I contact eBay as I said I can give them all the information they require however want to be sure before I do

Comment

Can you please make your question a little more detailed. I don't fully understand what your question is.
              ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
              Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
              You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
              Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
              PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Just allow Ebay to phone you on the mobile phone, you don't need to be logged into Ebay at the same time as the call. If you change up information (such as your phone #) in the middle of their investigation it will create red flags for you.
                Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                X