Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting back up.... Need some help - lost my PayPal and left it with a neg balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting back up.... Need some help - lost my PayPal and left it with a neg balance

Hello

Back in 04-06 i had a small ebay business that was doing pretty well. Long story short i ended up getting ripped off by my suppler just as i was moving up in the world and started selling lots and having my suppler drop ship.

Suppler made off with 6 of my own orders plus 5 drop ship orders... Customers used paypal and when they nor I didn't receive any products they rightfully so issued charge backs.

End result was they closed my account and i ended up owing them $350 witch i never paid.

I want to open another account what are my options? I'm thinking about going with CCNow will that work with a new ebay account or will i get screwed? Or would a better option be open ebay/paypal account in someone elces name. aka sisters

If i pay the $350 can i just open one in my own name SS again? I really dont want to use paypal but will people still buy from me if i dont use it? I know CCNow accepts paypal payment....

Thank you very much

The right thing would be to pay them - But - they may not reinstate your account, making it harder to get a newer account with your same info.

You dont need paypal - drop shipping sucks - next time get your bulk items cheaper and make more profit.

Comment

I have no problem paying them if need be. But if paying them just leads to more trouble then its worth then no. Credit scores for example i had a few collections from back in college and im told that going back and paying them off would actualy hurt my credit score. Since the collections are over a certain age paying them off at this point would "move it to the top of the list" and actually lower my credit score.

Yes drop shipping does suck.... ill never use it again lol

Ive learned a lot of lessons with that business. First and foremost it is not always about getting the cheaper price... I had a damn good price but a piss poor suppler!

Comment

Not sure how much info you gave PayPal in the beginning, but they can't report to the bureaus without a SS#.

As for getting back one, I would suggest creating a stealth account. You can do this for both eBay & PayPal. This way, you can keep eBay from linking you to the old account.

Comment

Was your EBAY that was connected to the PayPal also suspended?

In general, if you end up in the red with PayPal, they will gun for you really hard, going so far as to wipe out (blacklist) entire blocks of IP addresses looking for you, and permanently limit anyone else who ever used the same IP address at the same time you did.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

Paypal had my SS and EIN. But i dont live in the same place so my IP would be different.

Would a new EIN, business bank account, and different IP get me through? Or would they link my name?

Even with a EIN i know paypal will at some point ask me for my SS#. So am i right to assume that i cant use paypal again under my name? And a stelth account wouldent work for long would it? Cause paypal would again ask for SS# given time.

Comment

I'd suggest doing tech support IF the accounts are worth it to you to get back.

And, if you want to get started again properly, I would suggest again tech support to avoid this sort of thing happening again and again for you. Yes, you are right - if you don't create the accounts properly you will get shut down for SS # request, among other things, time and again.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

What exactly you mean by creating the Paypal account properly? Thanks.

Comment

The basics are posted on this site and are probably pretty well known. But beyond those few words, I have written a one hundred twenty page plus guide on how to create new untraceable/unlinkable EBAY + PayPal accounts. This guide is part of my most popular tech support on the issue of "new account creation." Using those techniques, plus questions and answers on what EXACTLY you plan to sell, your accounts will stay up the maximum time possible.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                  X