Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will PayPal find out whether an address I give them is residential, commercial, etc.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will PayPal find out whether an address I give them is residential, commercial, etc.?

Does paypal know whether the address you give them is a commercial or residential property?

If I were to rent a commercial property and give that address to the credit bureaus would they know if it's a commercial or residential property?

When paypal checks my SSN would they find out from the credit bureaus that my address is commercial or residential?

I want to rent a storefront and give that address to the credit bureaus then I'd like to give that address to paypal so when they check my credit they will see that everything matches.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

If you examine your credit profile closely, you will note that at the end it lists the TYPE of address for each known address for you. (Commercial, residential, even the type of place it is - single family dwelling, condominium, etc.)

So the answer to this is - yes, they will know once the credit bureau updates the information, IF they run credit on you, AND they look at the report closely.

Interestingly, you will find that very often on credit profiles a P. O. Box address is listed as commercial, even if you live in a city where no USPS mail is delivered to your residence and a P. O. Box is your only valid mailing address for your home.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

So how would one be able to bypass this or there's no way?

You can't tell the credit burea that a office is your residence because that building will be zoned commecial and they will know that so only way to get paypal to accept it if you get maybe a condo office? Or you'd have to get two seperate properties - one residential for when paypal runs the credit check and then your commercial property. Paypal will always come back and ask for your personal SSN eventhough you give them everything for your business including the EIN.
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Credit bureaus have a way of finding out every address you are associated with, including with information from your creditors.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X