Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May the same bank account be linked to two different PayPal accounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May the same bank account be linked to two different PayPal accounts?

Hello, is that possible to have more than one paypal account linked to sthe same bank account ?

What will happen if one of this 2 account get frozen ?

Yes, it's definitely possible to be linked on two paypal accounts if you use one bank account. Your supposed to use a seperate bank account for each paypal account.

If it gets frozen (limited) then you won't be able to use them.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

oh ok i see, thanks you for your answer !

Comment

The question was whether you may have two PayPals linked to the same bank account - PayPal will not allow this in the first place, and merely attempting it may link the accounts, although my data gleaned from PayPal subpoenas does not indicate that mere ATTEMPTS to attach a bank account leave permanent data in the account.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Yes you can use two Paypal account with the same bank account in the condition if you first account is not limited or banned.

Comment

What he's talking about is if two different PayPals, under completely different names may be attached to the same account. The answer is - No. And since the over all rule is that one person may have only one premier or business PayPal, and one personal PayPal (two PayPals total - absent special permission to have more than two PayPals), there isn't much opportunity to need to link to the same bank account anyway.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X