Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot log into year old dormant PayPal accounts that I left in the red owing money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot log into year old dormant PayPal accounts that I left in the red owing money

I had two accounts that went into the red about 10(ish) months ago that I had forgotten about. I recently tried to log in and it wasn't recognizing my info, so I chose "forgot" password. I received another error stating that my email address couldn't be found or something along those lines. Does this mean it was "deleted" and sent off to collections? These were stealth accounts.

If you still have access to the emails attached to these PayPals you will find emails informing you of the closure of the accounts. The only way now to regain access will be to pay off the owed balance, and even then they will most likely put you additionally through a verification process.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Thats the strange thing, on both emails, I only have one email stating it's negative, nothing else.

Comment

That email might have ended up in SPAM or bulk holder, but in any case that is the status of the accounts - closed.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X