Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal Limited - PayPal Limitations - the Definitive Thread on what to do, what not

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he is allright.More power to you Modee.

Comment

Modee is a lawyer in the USA. He is currently busy with court. That's why he hasn't been able to come online. He will be back online shortly.
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Oh that's nice to hear.Our FUTURE are on the right hands.

Comment

Need Help Paypal Limitation and Ebay Limitation

Hello,

I have recently received a paypal limitation which then caused my ebay account to be limited. I've had both accounts for a few years but have never used them.
          When I logged into my Paypal it displayed a list of documentation in order to resolve my limitation. So far I've given them everything they have asked for.
          Photo ID
          Proof of residence
          Banking Statement
          Invoices
          Tracking Information
          Certification of Incorporation
          Tax ID Information
          Come to think of it the list can go on and on, I've given them more information then they can possibly need.
          On the Monday coming up the tracking information provided to them will be viewable on the websites. I was wondering if I've supplied them with the information that they have been looking for plus extra will they still keep my paypal and ebay account limited.

Comment

When it comes to getting limits lifted off paypal accounts then Modee is your man! Contact him for tech support on the matter.

Comment

please help!!!
              my paypal account was limited today, they ask me to provide my utility bill. the problem was i signed up with a rental mail box address, because i didnt have a physical address at the time. i used my cc to confirmed my identity, add bank account and everything was okay, until i apply for a paypal debit card.
              should i contact paypal and explain to them what happen? please help! thank you

Comment

So you didn't have any paypal disputes or any negative feedback situation did you?

Comment

Need help please Help

Hello Guys,
                  My PayPal is limited for unsuspicious activity.
                  I dont know what

They was asking for these
                  CHANGE Password - DONE
                  Change Security Questions - DONE

* Provide Proof of Address/Confirm your bank account/Confirm your credit card.
                  Just need any one from these
                  My PP is of country made of AU & i am located where PP is not allowed
                  Kindly please help me unlimiting it. I could also pay amount of % of my account but please help me please please
                  thanks

Comment

PayPal just asks for information every now and then - part of their way. I have one PP account that is over ten years old and they just asked for driver's license, social security card and utility bill. Not a problem - can do.

Those with this sort of problem - PayPal asking for information - contact me for tech support.
                    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Is there any way to unblock paypal limitations?

Just curious.

I got $9600 back at good rate. Damn I miss them.

Comment

paypal limited,
                        contacted them they say their compliance team will be in touch,been 3 days theyre not in touch.
                        i have pm modee i think i need your one to one expert advice.

Comment

Modee will help for sure - he is currently online these days , so don't worry , you will fix your issue very soon

Comment

I'm a Canadian, live in Canada and have bank accounts here. In the past 3years I have made 66 purchases using PayPal, all were successful and I was often complimented on my promptness. Then ebay or PayPal refused to make a payment, I contacted the seller, sent him a cheque and he shipped the item. The reason they have refused to make any more payments is because I have reached my "sending limit", which was $3,700.00 Canadian. I could have the account "verified" if I gave them access to a bank account. Nada.

After reading here for an hour or so, I have decided that PayPal/Kijiji/ebay can all take a long walk on a short pier. I will continue to use "shopgoodwill" "Craigslist" and another used site whose name I forget.

I am a buyer only, have never sold anything through ebay and have no intention of doing so.

Since ebay and me are now divorced, I have disassociated the credit card, they still have the number, regardless of what they say. Anyway I am saving money because was just too easy, impulse buying is gone, and there alternative ways to buy.

There are good things in store for those who use alternate payment systems. So if ebay/PayPal are crapping on you, just give them the finger and get on with life. There are plenty of alternatives.

Comment

Is it true that after the limitation period, the money will be withdrawn to our bank account that was already added before it got limited? Or do we have to add another bank account? (assuming that it'll be limited for 180 days, but we're in the process of submitting doc's). Also there's a credit card that doesn't belong to us on Paypal when purchased. The Bank Account is 1st, Credit Card 2nd. It WILL NOT be withdrawn to the credit card, correct??

Comment

That is an ancient post from PayPalsucks.com, dating back to the days of "AOL dial up" but the basics of it are true. The details of how to create new accounts is in the over 120 page long Short List. The Short List includes information gleaned from subpoenas of Ebay and PayPal that reveal EXACTLY what information they hold from you and how they use it.
                                Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                                Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                                X