Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using old paypal with new email, name, address etc. , with a new Ebay? Okay? NO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using old paypal with new email, name, address etc. , with a new Ebay? Okay? NO!

So my ebay account was suspended and ebays telling me that its not going to be reinstated.

My PayPal account is still fine, so if i changed all the details on my paypal account, added a new email and deleted the old one, would it be safe to use this PayPal account for my new ebay account, or would this still link me to my old suspended ebay account?

Thanks for your help

You'll be linked back to your old ebay account and you'll then be suspended. I suggest you open a new stealth ebay/paypal accounts.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

ebay does own paypal, so anything that you do with ebay and or paypal on their own the other one knows about, unless you have unlinkable accounts. Seperate ip addresses, cookies etc.

John is right, you'll need a brand new ebay and paypal account together.

Comment

You may not reuse a PayPal that was linked to a now suspended Ebay, with a new Ebay unless you want both the new Ebay and the PayPal to go down!
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

previous account limited, can i make a new one?

So I was like 16 at the time when my PP got limited and I want to make another one. I used false info except my first and last name. If i create a new account with the same name as the limited account but different address, age etc (all will be real info as I'm 18 now), will the new account get limited?

Comment

Using the same name will get you linked back to the old one, unless you have a very common name.

What will happen at that point depends on WHY the old PP was limited. If solely because you were underage, then why sneak around? Just phone PP and tell them you are old enough now and want a PP. If for other reasons, then whether or not they will let you back on board depends on the reasons for the original limitation.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I'm not sure the exact reason of the limitation. How would I get around this problem then if I wanted to create a new PayPal account. Also, if it wasn't the age which was the reason why I was limited, then if I called or emailed them, would they allow me to make a new account. I think it might have been perhaps because I was reaching my limits and the account was unverified.
              Last edited by 0 pk br0z; 07-31-2012, 09:06 AM.

Comment

You probably need tech support to get into this problem at the level of what you mention. In order to evaluate your situation, personal information will need to be discussed in private.

As far as new account creation, you need the Short List.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

PM sent regarding tech support, really need help!

Comment

There is some hope, nowadays though, for doing this because Ebay and PayPal have separated:
                    Ebay is selling off PayPal - Ebay and PayPal will be separate companies once more - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                    X