Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal 180 day wait after limitation Limited? or Permanently Limited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal 180 day wait after limitation Limited? or Permanently Limited?

How do i know when this has started and what am i suppose to do when it is up

So last year my account got limited. I was selling NFL Sunday ticket on my real account as I did not expect the sales to be as crazy as they were because last year I did same thing and had no problems on paypal. I have $7500 in my account right now and I just wanted to ask if there are any steps I need to take to ensure they send me my money.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Goran; 04-05-2018, 02:03 PM.

Please post details of what exactly happened, and when. Communications from PayPal?
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

So last year my account got limited. I was selling NFL Sunday ticket on my real account as I did not expect the sales to be as crazy as they were because last year I did same thing and had no problems on paypal. I have $7500 in my account right now and I just wanted to ask if there are any steps I need to take to ensure they send me my money.
      Attached Files

Comment

It is not clear from the above that the account has been permanently limited. As long as PayPal is still requesting something from you, and also until they send you an email stating that you are permanently limited, no 180 clock even starts to run.

Anyway, after those 180 days, sometimes PayPal releases the money without further requirements, and sometimes more is needed. Once you are 180 days past a permanent limitation try to withdraw and if unable, contact me for tech support.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Ok Its been a while but I don't see any email from paypal like this but I do remember receiving one, what is the best way to check?

Comment

Call PayPal and ask.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X