Member since 2010, respect to Modee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member since 2010, respect to Modee

Just thought I'd post thanking Modee for this wonderful forum. I remember joined here in 2010 as a 16 year old wanted to purchase a verified PP after I reached the limits of my non-verified account but knew I wouldn't have been able to lift them due to my age.

I purchased my first PP account from a previous seller here, and went on to buy another in 2013.

There was a time when the forum was down for months, and I'd check every single day to see if the forum was back online. Even though I wasn't a seller, or had no financial gain from the forum, I just liked browsing topics, and see what amazing accounts Modee was successfully brokering for others.

I'd just like to say thanks to Modee, he ensures sellers are legitimate for us, and it's thanks to him and this forum I know more about keeping my account from getting limited.

Thanks for running this amazing site for so many years, Modee!
    Last edited by 0 pk br0z; 11-30-2016, 03:55 PM.

Really appreciate the kind comments. Thanks! and good luck with everything eBay and PayPal, among everything else. Young people like you are what keeps the internet going.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee is a very intelligent guy. But please, let's not bring up the issue of the forum's downtime!

Comment

Working...
      X