Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help! Legal action against me and I didn't sell item!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Law school 101: In the USA, anyone can be sued at anytime by anybody. Often times even without physical evidence. For example, everyone remembers O.J. Simpson lost the civil trial....

Comment

Originally posted by laurahammock View Post
      I listed an item on Ebay manufactured by the Tre Milano company. Ebay removed the listing. Fine. No big deal, I thought. I never relisted the item. In fact, I destroyed it. I never, ever sold it to anyone. Now, yesterday, in my spam folder in my email, I get a letter from Johnson & Pham, LLC saying that I must cease and dessist and pay $797.10.
      You or anyone like you who has been contacted by Johnson & Pham or any other legal firm that represents a company alleging infringement need tech support to address this delicate, private matter.

I can tell you that I have been able to direct clients towards paying nothing and avoiding liability in these situation. The proper response comes from a combination of craft and knowledge of the law. You need to know what your rights are, and what these bloodsucking attorney firms can, and cannot do to you.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

letter from johnson and pham

Please help. I got 2 emails from Johnson and pham asking me to pay &12.500 settlement. I use to sell otterbox that i purchased fro an authorized distributor in USA, and some of the cases from china. I tough it was fine to purchase from China. I only have one receipe the USA wholesaler. They even purchased a case on my ebay store(that;s what they say in the email). Since i never replied to the email, The send me the letter via USPS certified mail. I never pick up the envelope because i got a notice from the mailman, I know it's from them. I am not sure what to do.

Please advice!

Comment

Johnson and pharm letter help!!

I also got a letter from Johnson and pharm they didn't request any money but they say them need information in where I got the p90x how much I paid etc! They said I sold a copy to an undercover agent that checks eBay for counterfeit merchandise. I ordered them from china which was a huge mistake and they were stopped at customs. What happens if they don't ask for any money? Is the worse? Help!

Comment

You need tech support, badly.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I defend against bloodsuckers like Johnson & Pham, contact me immediately for help!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X