Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Account Suspend + Cease & Desist Order For Selling Car Emblems

Hello Everyone,

I have sold several pieces of Honda H car emblems on eBay during the past 8 months. My ebay account has been VEROed and temporarily suspended twice during 2012 for copyright infringement. I have received a few temporary suspensions during the past 3 years for selling these items. After my account was suspended a month ago, I have stopped selling the emblems on eBay completly. However, I received a cease & desist email and letter from a law firm representing the American Honda Motor Co., Inc.

The purpose of letter is to secure a written agreement to immediately and permanently stop selling emblems, account for past unauthorized sales, and pay damages. The law firm also asked me to answer the following questions: provide the gross revenue received from all sales of Honda emblems, dates of all sales, customer’s names & address who purchased emblems, the supplier name and contact information. They also requested to be reimbursed for all legal fees, as well as 15% of my gross sales as damages.

All of my emblems were sourced from an overseas supplier, who sells car emblems and badges for Japanese cars. I have 14 days to respond to the letter, which I received today by email.

At moment, I’m currently overseas in South America attending school for this semester. I’m student and I can’t afford to pay damages to Honda or hire a lawyer for this case. I really need some advice on the best course of action.

I'm new member and I'm not sure if this message is being posted in the correct section of the forum.

Thank you for your time!

You need tech support - badly - to address this situation.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X