No announcement yet.

Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped you a PM. Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks.

Comment

• pm sent.

tc

Comment

• Hi,

So if I pay you I will receive a "living" ebook with all the tips, etc, plus you will help me get my account sorted.
        Also, is the $60 fee payable everytime I contact you. Because if it is, won't the ebook already give me tips to get my future issues sorted myself unless of course i need something big, like unfreeze my pp funds.

Comment

• The tech support topic of how to create new untraceable/unlinkable EBAY + PayPal accounts includes my at present nearly 120 page long Short List, yes. And it grows longer each day as it is updated and revised! Plus tech support. Tech support includes unlimited questions for a set period of time. For further details please PM me. Thanks!
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

• I would like to talk to you privately about this matter I really need so help thank you thank you jack

Comment

• oh this the forum that I would like to talk to privately I don't know how to do this I am new at any thing like this forum thing so I will wait for your reply Jack

Comment

• I sent you a PM. Thanks.
                Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                Modee Tech Support

Comment

• hey hey hey interested

tell me more info on the tech one on one thing send me a pm! thank you!

Comment

• THANKS ! NEVER DOUBT IN YOU , MoDee !

Have really no words to explain thanksgiving to MoDee ! Just check this link here

Trademark Infringement / /Copyright / VERO Issues - Cease & Desist letters - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Comment

• Sorry for being so clueless but what is PM? My account has been limited with $2300 in it. I am sure I broke every rule, sold too much too fast, took out my money when available, tried to send money by western union using paypal debit card to a supplier in China, etc.. The good thing is they had all my correct information and I was able to verify it all, checking acct, i.d., utility bill etc... Invoices were supplied but they were emails since all transactions were online. Sufficient inventory was easy because each and every item has been delivered with delivery confirmation. All that is left now is they want documentation to prove the items were authentic. How the hell do you do that? Paypal says if you can't get it they will ask buyers if items is as described. Well my feedback says as much so now what?

Comment

• hello modee

I need to contact with you but i dont understand what that mean PM , i need new pp and ebay acount and other my friend please contact me!!
                        sorry for my english but i from europe

Comment

• pm sent. Hope you can get back to me

Comment

• PM sent to you Modee. Please get back to me. Thanks.

Comment

• Paid Modee for his advice on reinstating a limited PayPal account.

Officially UNLIMITED! Thank you a lot Modee, your service is great and as I let you know I'm buying 3-4 more threads very soon.

Comment

• reinstatement advice

I have PM'd you, and would like to hear your advice and help please, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X