No announcement yet.

Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy left me negative feedback after I refunded him please help me I will PM you

Comment

• Start the New Year 2010 off right - with tech support to address your problems.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Hi,
        I have sent an pm, plz reply me as soon as you read my pm.

Thanks...

Comment

• How do i get back on paypal

can you please tell me how i get back on paypal WITHOUT THE KNOWING ABOUT PREVIOUS ACCOUNTS, i know all about how it tracks you via cookies etc, iam based in the uk so they do not need SSN

regards

craig

Comment

• can you please tell me how i get back on paypal WITHOUT THE KNOWING ABOUT PREVIOUS ACCOUNTS, i know all about how it tracks you via cookies etc, iam based in the uk so they do not need SSN

regards

craig

Comment

• Yes of course, send me a PM. Thanks.
              Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
              Modee Tech Support

Comment

• One account with MC152 and one with MC071... Please kindly help...

Comment

• just wanted to say thank you to modee, he has helped my colleagues and i countless times on restoring the rightful 100% feedback we deserve.

firstly, the extent of his knowledge of ebay practices, rules, regulations and policies is by far the most i have seen any one weld in the ebay world... having him by your side is like having a magic crystal ball in your hands

secondly, just his understanding of how ebay works and functions will help guide you in your ebay business operations, modee can foresee how an ebay rep will respond to your trust & saftey inquires and modee will guide you accordingly.

finally, he is quick to respond to your questions and is able to comprehend almost all ebay situations i have thrown at him. We all know that ebay transaction are never created equally and every ebay customer problem has their own special "case"

hope this shines some light on what kind of person you will be coordinating with if you choose to walk alongside modee on your ebay business ventures

happy new year
                  narballs

Comment

• need help with feedback removal

hi. great forum. lots of good info. also bought the ebook

I need help with feedback issues.

please pm with info

thanks again

Comment

• you have any problem no matter what
                      modee one on one tech support
                      will solve your problem

one the best investments i have made

Comment

• I'll second that. I've followed Modee's advice for years. If it wasn't for his first tech support session years ago, I'd be out of business! He really opened my eyes.

Comment

• It was a very good tech support experience, got all that I wanted

Comment

• Thanks X 1000000 for helping me fix my Paypal issue~!!!!
                            V Useful Advice & V V knowlegable~!!!

Comment

• I already sent PM modee, please check.

Comment

• I have done 2 tech support sessions with Modee. I will be doing another 1-2 at least. His experience is evident in both the manner in which the information is presented and in the professional and courteous way he walks you through your individual problem. Very meticulous. I can not speak high enough for him.

Thanks Modee.

Comment

Working...
                                X