No announcement yet.

Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello can I ask you a fast question..I got a VERo from EBAY listing 2 ed hardy hats. The supplier had it in writing these hats were authentic and they were not.
    I wrote ed hardy..they sent a nasty email with cease and deceased saying they might sue. They want an INVOICE from me ~should i send it to them???..I asked they remove the VEro strike and they refused..everytime I email them, they escalate.
    I had no idea these were **** because the supplier stated in writing they were " authentic.
    Will i get sued? should I send them an invoice..?? I believe they know where I live (address)
    please email THanks..I do NOt have $ for legal help. [email protected]

Comment

• This thread is for paid tech support.

After a hiatus, I am back fully studied on the latest and best ways to deal with the Ebay and PayPal behemoths. Also GoogleCheckout, cartmanager, all that!

Some things have changed, and some have not. PayPal especially has changed up its requirements.

Contact me for tech support. Cheers.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Lol , too good to be true - WELCOME BACK and I hope this time you will last long - I thought you're gone forever ! If you remember me , I am one of your oldest students back in 2008 and I have learned everything from you concerning eBay GAME ! Is there anything really new and not yet covered which we have to learn to this date ?

I am also diving in Affiliate Marketing and trying to expand my income with Websites etc.

Best Regards
        Last edited by magnificent.time; 06-11-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• There are new techniques especially for PayPal yes. It's a whole different ball game out there in some respects.

Welcome back my friend, and yes of course I remember you!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Modee , can you PM me to take the course to the next level then ! Regards

Comment

• So how do I hire you modee for paid tech support?

Comment

• Just send me a PM we'll get started.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Pay pal account for sale

Dear Modee,
                  I need 4 paypal accounts right away...we are trying another supplier and its working out...but need a backup since he gets busy...at times...and can take awhile to deliver...can you give me a deal on 4 or 5 paypal verified...phone credit card...business accounts...with ticket limits set at 500 to 1000.00 withdrawal limits at 1000....per day or more often. I have a very high purchase business and my customers love paypal...can't seem to get around it...will pay top dollar for your help.

Comment

• Send me a private message (PM), yes we can help.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Was delighted to get your email saying you were up and running again ... great news. Will doubtless be in touch in due course!

Comment

• Can you check your Inbox please

Comment

• just wondering if there was a way for a feedback "followup" left from a buyer that is stating a false fact about the transaction to be removed?

Comment

• The feedback itself may be removed, contact me for tech support.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Setting some PRIVATE / UNTRACEBLE accounts on ebay / paypal

Hi Modee,

Thank you for your great work here.
                              I just sent you 2 PM's on the Short List and also I am interested in protecting my identity on ebay / paypal while beeing able to get my funds to my private paypal .
                              Thank you in advance

Stef

Comment

• Welcome twilight. I just sent you a PM.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                                X