Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi dear modee,I sent to you PM for help me to keep paypal account

Comment

• Modee you have a PM regarding me wanting tech support. Thanks.

Comment

• Hi Modee,

I just send you a PM concerning my case. Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks for your time!

Comment

• Hey Modee,

Still waiting for a response to my issue. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Comment

• Hi Turbo I did PM you when you initially wrote to me. Thanks.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Just want to say one big HELLO to all the members on this Forum. So , Long Story Short: Back in 2008 Before I found MoDee , I was stuck with no job and no money at all, so like everyone on this planet I started searching Google for opportunities to make money , so I stumble upon the eBay Niche and I started buying some guides - at least 4 Guides like eBay Replay , eBay AuctionAgain then I found eBay Stealth and there forum, so I have to thank aspkin, because he actually introduce me to MoDee, who I do admire for everything related to eBay business, but what is more important is that he has his own approach, not like everyone else just copying and pasting, but never analyze what they do.

I do have read the Stealth and it is not as bad as some state to be, but if you want to be different, you have to think different, so this is where MoDee comes into the game. I highly recommend his TECH SUPPORT, and believe me guys, for 3 years, I have been making like $3K pure profit from like 4 accounts worked at once. I had like 20 when I was starting, but eBay started behaving my local accounts, which are all made in the Country where I live in, so now it's time to change the plan again and rebuild another Great Empire of accounts and carried them out like Babies and you no matter what will succeed.

Last said - Don't be Shy to Leave your comments and Reviews. It's humanable - Don't be BOTS, like everyone is.

Thanks, MoDee - I am here now and will be happy to help other peoples with some basic questions.

Good Luck

Comment

• being on ebay for 11 years, with 30000+ feedback i thought i knew it all.. and then i found Modee... he is guru of ebay and paypal... the game changer ! .. if you want any kind of help for ebay/paypal suspension/limitations issues ... contact modee thru tech support ASAP. he is your best (and only) option to fix things....

Comment

• I just wanted to thank Modee for all his help.
                  I had a very valuable eBay business / account for sale and he was able to broker a great deal for me and the buyer.
                  He did everything he said he would and was an excellent communicator.
                  If you are thinking about using his services I can highly recommend them.
                  Thanks Again!

Comment

• Need Help with My eBay account, Please help!

Hey Modee, I am not sure if you received my pm regarding tech support but I am definitely interested to talk to you one on one for a price of-course so please get back to me when ever is good for you thanks again.

Comment

• Modee,

May you please post Tech Support pricing publicly or may feel free to send me a pm, hank you!

Comment

• Hi modee could you tell me how to get this short list? Thanks. Merry Christmas!

Comment

• same here , PM on the way.
                          Android Devices :
                          Meizu MX Dual Core 16GB HK White
                          Onda VI40 Dual Core 32GB White
                          JXD S5100 Android Gaming Device

Comment

• Help!!!!

Hello and thank you Modee for contacting me. I have no idea of where to start. I was going great guns on Ebay as pinksugarplumfairy9910 with 100% positive feedback. I really hit a string of bad luck. First I had a buyer from hell that called me night and day and expected all kinds of special favors. To make a long story short I stopped picking up the phone everytime she called and she would call time after time one right after another. I stopped catering to her and she opened 13 cases on Ebay and that many in Paypal. All the cases were proven fraudulent but in the meantime she knew she could hold my funds up in Paypal to the tune of minus 1100.00. That set me back big time on shipping etc. Next I had a hacker get into my emails and had control of it for a while which everytime I tried to email someone I was kicked out. Another big set-back. Next I was in a car accident again pushed me further behind. I know I sound like a poor little me but I'm telling the truth. I'm a nervous wreck of course I'm 60 and unemployed and lost what income I had on Ebay. I kept Ebay informed daily sometimes several times a day to what was going on. So they suspended me due to owing fees. I couldn't pay fees if I couldn't sell. Again daily working with them and was told a different things everytime. They turned me over to collections even though they reimbursed my buyers and my buyers received their items. I didn't find that out until a buyer called me and said she received her item and a full refund. So it started out Paypal said I owed them 1700.00 the it went to Ebay 1700.00 owed then all of a sudden I owed Paypal 100.00 and Ebay 700???

I didn't know what to do so I talked to a friend in NM and I got another address, new bank account etc and she set me up there. I lasted a week and was suspended due to fraudulent registration. Got a call from the NM person saying she was cut down in selling because of me. She contacted Ebay yesterday and she is ok now and I have no clue of what she told them. They have not responded to my email regarding suspension. I'm not a retailer but had a very bad habit of buying in 3's 4's to the tune of 2 storage units and a bedroom full of excess. Everything I sell is brand new with tags and paid for by me/husband. I have no clue of what to do and how to do it. I'm not stupid but there is a lot of stuff I don't understand and that's why I'm contacting tech support. I can't go back to selling under my first user ID even if I paid them off. Because of all the crap with ebay and me I lost my reputation as a good seller and buyer. Ebay had me as a power seller and now I'm nothing. I had a couple sellers that I couldn't contact due to suspension and they sent me very nasty emails saying I don't belong on Ebay and they were glad Ebay got rid of me. That's another point. A lot of people know and have seen what I sell and I'm afraid to try anything at all. I'm so ashamed that I haven't even told my husband of 28 years about this. I need to get rid of all my high-end stuff and don't know what to do. I'm even on Xanax for panic attacks now. How pathetic is that?

Please let me know if there is anything you can do to help me and due to my stupidity on how to do things I'm willing to pay for your services if I can afford your rates. My husband has a decent job but he's going to notice I'm not contributing, mailing, listing etc. PLEASE HELP! Thank you Judy W.

If you would need to get me on the phone if you wouldn't mind waiting until the 2nd as my husband is off until then. No problem at all with emails though. My phone is 719-XXX-XXXX. I'm in Colorado Springs and I don't know what else to say other than what I can do or my options if anything.

P.S. I don't know what threads are or trackbacks??

Comment

• I have no clue if anyone got my email.

HELP????? Please, please let me know if Modee tech support or someone received my huge email. Thank you

Comment

• Hi to everyone.
                                How can i get in touch ? To ask for help in my problem?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X