• Show
Clear All

• Just sent you a pm.

Please reply ASAP.

Comment

• Just sent a PM as well.

Thanks!

Comment

• I need tech support to deal with my permanently limited PayPals.

Comment

• Amazing guy, works with you wonderfully. A+

Comment

• want to purchase short list. Please advise

Comment

• No Tech support until further notice!

I am traveling and there will be no tech support until further notice.

Thank you.

-Modee
              Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
              Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Just found your site and see that your a dedicated person to your customers... When you get back from vacation please help me with my ebay account that was just suspended with high feedback ratings from 1999.. it was suspended due to an earlier account that was suspended back in 2010.. Thanks again and hope your enjoying your vacation..

Comment

• Hi, just signed upto this excellent site, and im interested in the shortlist information and tech support. Ebays latest crazy policies are the last straw!
                  Ill PM you when you return..

Comment

• hi i also would like a copy of your short list, please let me know when you be back

Comment

• Is Modee back yet? Like to get his opinion on whether my account can get reinstated. Appears to be suspended because I wasn't home when they called and my wife answered.

Comment

• is there anyway I can get my ebay/pp account restored? 255 positive no negs. copyright infringement and a vEro member said I was selling repops. I was not. its been 2 yrs since it was suspended. last week they told me to find another site to sell on.

Comment

• Interested in Tech Support

Recently got suspended from Ebay by being linked to an account I've never heard of, from a country I've never been to...

Would like to request your services at your earliest convenience!

Comment

• Looking for a way to get my PP account reinstated... I request Modee to please PM me when you are available.. thanks

Comment

• Waiting for Modee too.

Comment

• Hi Modee,
                                I had sent you a PM regarding phone verification.

I am trying to be Paid member here

Comment

Working...
                                X