Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liwern
    replied
    hi Modee does your shortlist have methods on how to create new Amazon buying account, and purchase anything up to $800 without getting the dreaded "locked"or "suspension" email?
    If yes please PM me bro.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• DSDusky
    replied
    Modeeee! I've been offline awhile, but I came back to give you a public shout out because I am STILL an outlaw, and "the. enemy" is still completely oblivious somehow! Lol. Can you believe that I've used that same account again twice.. and I also have a new account now with NO issues? I'll hire you again in the future if needed but for now, I'm laying low and "observing" for awhile.

Warning to others: Don't hire this guy if you don't believe in Voodoo lol. I don't know exactly how he knows so much, but this dude saved me from an extremely serious and unjust lifetime ban, garnishment and lawsuit. It's total Voodoo! lol

You never know exactly when life is gonna decide to compromise 2 of your very important accounts and then flip it around and place blame onto that same victim.. It definitely CAN happen to ANYONE!
    Thanks Sooo much Modee! You went BEYOND saving my ass!

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    I have developed and have tested and verified a method to sign up for eBay managed payments,
    eBay Managed Payments - transition away from PayPal transition away from integrated credit card payments March 1, 2019 - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    even with a stealth eBay account. The details of this process have been written into an updated version of the Short List. (The Short List is updated almost weekly.)

When you get approved you will receive an email like this one:

Click image for larger version  Name:	CM_eBay_ManagedPayments_approval_2_5_2019.jpg Views:	0 Size:	213.4 KB ID:	85900

When you go to create your new listing, this new section "Payments managed by eBay" will appear under Payment Options, and be pre-checked. Eventually, according to eBay, ALL eBay accounts will be switched over to Managed Payments and PayPal may be a thing of the past on eBay by 2023, or even 2021.

Click image for larger versionName:	PaymentsManagedByEbay_listing.jpgViews:	0Size:	255.2 KBID:	85908

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    The Short List is updated almost weekly and always contains the latest information about eBay and PayPal.

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    commented on 's reply
    I did respond to your PM and yes I have separate tech supports on all of those companies, ebay, PayPal and AMZN.

• Laudable
    replied
    I would seriously be interested in the information you have on this Short List, Modee. It would be a bonus if you have something on Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    commented on 's reply
    Send me a PM. Thanks!

• blaster18
    replied
    i would like the short list and also to pay for support. please help

Leave a comment:

• blaster18
    replied
    can you please contact me so i can get support asap. thanjs

Leave a comment:

• zerocool02
    replied
    Just sent PM reg Short List. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• chinmongster
    replied
    Haven't used Modee for Short List yet but he's helped me with A LOT!

Leave a comment:

• sbntz
    replied
    I'm a Modee fan and the short list helped me a lot.

Leave a comment:

• American Psycho
    replied
    Let's get some reviews and suggestions going for the Modee Short List.

I first viewed the Short List when it started out as 14 pages many years ago - it's now over 130 pages.

Very detailed information and covers about anything and everything that could be used to link accounts. I especially like how Modee's information comes from subpoenas and legal process on eBay/PayPal. Most other guides you'll find online are just roughly put together from guesswork collected from various open source forums.

It would be great if it could include advice on suppliers and selling. Some years ago DVD box sets were what everyone wanted to dabble in. The playing field has now significantly changed.

What else did everyone like and what more do people want to see?

Leave a comment:

• Ehson
    replied
    Just sent you a PM

Leave a comment:

• xakche
    replied
    Hello Modee, Can you please pm me so I can explain whats is my situation at the moment... Thank you in advance !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X