No announcement yet.

What is the Short List? - Modee One on One Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Short List is updated almost weekly and always contains the latest information about eBay and PayPal.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I have developed and have tested and verified a method to sign up for eBay managed payments,
      eBay Managed Payments - transition away from PayPal transition away from integrated credit card payments March 1, 2019 - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
      even with a stealth eBay account. The details of this process have been written into an updated version of the Short List. (The Short List is updated almost weekly.)

When you get approved you will receive an email like this one:

Click image for larger version  Name:	CM_eBay_ManagedPayments_approval_2_5_2019.jpg Views:	0 Size:	213.4 KB ID:	85900

When you go to create your new listing, this new section "Payments managed by eBay" will appear under Payment Options, and be pre-checked. Eventually, according to eBay, ALL eBay accounts will be switched over to Managed Payments and PayPal may be a thing of the past on eBay by 2023, or even 2021.

Click image for larger versionName:	PaymentsManagedByEbay_listing.jpgViews:	0Size:	255.2 KBID:	85908
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modeeee! I've been offline awhile, but I came back to give you a public shout out because I am STILL an outlaw, and "the. enemy" is still completely oblivious somehow! Lol. Can you believe that I've used that same account again twice.. and I also have a new account now with NO issues? I'll hire you again in the future if needed but for now, I'm laying low and "observing" for awhile.

Warning to others: Don't hire this guy if you don't believe in Voodoo lol. I don't know exactly how he knows so much, but this dude saved me from an extremely serious and unjust lifetime ban, garnishment and lawsuit. It's total Voodoo! lol

You never know exactly when life is gonna decide to compromise 2 of your very important accounts and then flip it around and place blame onto that same victim.. It definitely CAN happen to ANYONE!
        Thanks Sooo much Modee! You went BEYOND saving my ass!

Comment

hi Modee does your shortlist have methods on how to create new Amazon buying account, and purchase anything up to $800 without getting the dreaded "locked"or "suspension" email?
          If yes please PM me bro.
          Thanks!

Comment

I'm surprised no one's put in a request in so long! Requesting your expertise and guidebook, please. I'd love to have my seller status back. Being able to sell on eBay allows for such freedom.

Comment

I'm interested too. What should I do to get it?

Comment

Hi how do I get the short list and tech support?

Comment

• Modee
                  Modee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi! I did send you a PM. Thanks!

Interested! Please drop me a PM with more info

Comment

Hi just sent Modee a PM, I want to have the book. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hello I'm new and interested in this short list thank you.

Comment

• Modee
                      Modee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I will PM you. Thanks!

Hi Modee, Thanks god i found your website!, please can you tell me more info about your "shortlist" and how much to pay, please consider that i am new to ebay and not an experienced seller yet so go easy with me in pricing ?

Comment

• Modee
                      Modee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I will PM you. Thanks!

Interested in some more info and pricing.

Comment

Hi, i tried managed payment on a stealth account and they asked a bank statment i sent it to them (i changed the name on the bank statment to match with the name on Ebay), now they say :
                      Hello xxxxxx,
                      We couldn't verify the identity information you provided.

But if everything looks good, you'll need to upload a photo ID instead so we can verify you.
                      You must do this to get fully set up for managed payments.

You have help for that ? (Ebay UK)
                      Thanks

Comment

• Modee
                        Modee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Send me a PM if you seek tech support. Yes I can help.

Hello admin,

please excuse the bad english but i used google translator for it.
                      I only signed up for one reason and that was because after a few pages I kept seeing your description of the short list.
                      And I guess without help I don't even need to try anything else.
                      it will not work.

Now I have two questions about it:
                      does the short list also apply to accounts in Germany?
                      and what is the price of the short list if I would like to buy it?

thanks in advance
                      and many greetings,
                      mark​

Comment

• Modee
                        Modee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes! I can help you, I did send you a PM.
                    Working...
                    X