Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NikitaKonoval
    replied

Hello, everyone! I'm a newcomer to the world of cryptocurrencies, and I want to buy Bitcoin. But I don't know how to do it correctly and safely. Can you please advise which service to choose for buying Bitcoin? I found one site that I liked. It's a cryptocurrency exchange. It looks very professional and reliable. You can buy Bitcoin with different currencies and payment methods. Has anyone used this site? What are the reviews? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    Might sell some at 100K, not all.

Leave a comment:

• American Psycho
    replied
    Do you have any sell price in mind? I mean if it hit 100K tomorrow, would you sell?

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    I am up so much, I have no incentive to sell anytime soon. I am miles outside of the ball park in terms of a home run.

Same with my long term holds such as...just to name a few...AAPL, AMZN and TSLA, why sell now?

Leave a comment:

• American Psycho
    replied
    It seems you are not buying low and selling high, but you are just holding and holding. Is there any price point where you'll say it's definitely time to sell now?

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    Well I don't know if people are or are not using it, but clients of mine have sent BTC my way consistently for ten years now, and I have thankfully hodled ALL of it!

Leave a comment:

• American Psycho
    replied
    What's your latest take on BTC? Price has gone sky high but people are not using it any more frequently

Leave a comment:

• Yury_M
    replied
    BTC are now just commodities.
    Over the last 3 years,
    Many services stopped accepting BTC as payment for goods and services.

Leave a comment:

• Contessa Godert
    replied
    Thanks for sharing this pricious info with us.

Leave a comment:

• Nubram
    replied
    Bitcoin is something you'd better be very careful with. If you're not keen on the crypto market, you'' probably loose a lot of money in a short time. From my experience with trading and crypto games, I can definitely say it's not for newbies

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    This, an attempt at money laundering and circumventing laws, is not what bitcoin is about:
    Bitcoin trader charged with money laundering in unusual case testing digital currency

If you have bitcoin, and are ahead and want to cash in, just pay the taxes...do not attempt to circumvent the law...do the right thing. Bitcoin is a means to change the world, not to destroy it.

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    A lot of fear mongering going on around bitcoin lately. Sell now! because China is going to ban it. (Which they already have in the past, including bans by China and Korea on the flow of money out of these countries for gambling - which hasn't stopped high roller gambling in Macau anyway). Sell now! because there's nothing backing bitcoin up (how long has US currency been off the gold standard, and backed by nothing, as well)?

The latest:

Bitcoin price WARNING: 'two-thirds of bitcoin owners to sell' as anonymity scrapped
    Bitcoin price WARNING: 'two-thirds of bitcoin owners to sell'

Let's not forget though that identification and coordination with the Treasury Department for purposes of taxes, has been in effect in the U.S. for a while.
    Coinbase ordered to give the IRS data on users trading more than $20,000 | TechCrunch
    It has not been possible to create an anonymous U.S. wallet for bitcoin for quite some time,
    and the same will be true soon in Europe:
    The UK and EU want to force bitcoin users to reveal their identities

In fact, it is the day when governments and economists STOP warning about bitcoin that I would really start to worry. Until then, all of these harbingers of doom have simply brought BTC more to the forefront of the news. No press is bad press, and bitcoin buyers don't trust governments anyway.

Long live bitcoin!

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    Originally posted by Modee View Post
    Bitcoin Bubble Burst will warn you if the bitcoin dream is about to crash down
    Page not found | TechCrunch
    Hmm so this URL is dead already, lol.

Here is a video on it:

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    The launch of bitcoin futures in the CBOE and CME have not affected it adversely. I didn't expect it to drop because after all, futures/options don't wag the tail of the dog, the dog being the underlying "stock" which in this case is bitcoin itself.

BTC remains stable.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BTC_19K_12_18_2017.jpeg
Views:	531
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	78644

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    So bitcoin futures have launched this evening mainstream on the CBOE. and futures on CME will launch December 18, 2017. *Yawn.

Typically a stock's price is not affected by options, rather, the options follow the stock's price. In other words, the addition of option trading to a stock does not typically move it around in any direction other than where it might have gone anyway. Tonight was no different. And in fact, BTC futures and options have been trading since June 2016, at Derebit, so really - this is nothing new, just the mainstream thrust of an existing story.

I still expect BTC to keep going up in 2018.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X