Brexit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brexit

This created great tankage and volatility in the markets today. However, it also created great opportunity. I bought 1000 AMZN @ 693 right at the open, sold at 699. Made $6K easily. Was actually trying to cancel cancel CANCEL! the sell as it shot higher, but order response times were very sluggish today. AMZN ended up shooting to 712 so I left $13K on the table. Still, money is money.

This could go either way today, stocks like AMZN could go back to 695 or close at 715 today.

In the short to medium run I just can't see Brexit phasing our markets much. Will take years to implement Brexit and our markets will not stay down forever. Today could be simply a great buying opportunity.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

As predicted BREXIT turned into a big yawn, indeed the greatest bull catalyst of the summer.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Interesting you mention Brexit. I was talking to some investment advisors just last week about planning a portfolio. They were showing me their forecasts for a lot of things and a lot of their focus was on the big damage and fallout from Brexit is yet to come.

Basically nothing has happened since the result that's why the effects have been minimal so far. But once things start to happen that's when all the consequences will start to rain down.

Comment

Court ruling throws Brexit process into doubt

Britain's plans to leave the European Union were thrown into confusion Thursday after a court ruled that members of parliament must be given a say in the process.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Markets are always unpredictable. GBP has been in free fall over fears there may be a 'hard Brexit', now they confirm there will be a 'hard Brexit' GBP soars!

Comment

Working...
          X