No announcement yet.

Your amazon.com order cannot be shipped - amazon account locked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modee!! I got the second version of the e-mail, what can I do?

Comment

Hey Hi Hello! IM getting the 2nd email.. on my mothers account I applied and was approved for the chase amazon card... the next day, my account was locked and nobody could do anything about it. Ive never experienced Amazon so useless.. Please help?

Comment

Hi, Modee I hope you receive my PM. was hoping for you reply, regarding with this issue. Thank you.

Comment

Hi modee im having the second issue too will need help on this. Thanks

Comment

I need help as well. What do I do to regain access to my account, I just bought prime.

Comment

i really need to buy a gift for my nephew and keep getting this verification email even after i faxed. someone please help. need to fix this urgently!!
              Amazon are killing me!!!!!

Comment

hello Modee.I keep getting this email also, can you help? i have messaged you

Comment

About to PM you about this as well. Very frustrating ordeal and simply ridiculous that I'm being asked to fax sensitive information in 2017.

Comment

I have had this issue for months now may you please help me? thanks!!

Comment

Hi there, I just had this issue today. Hoping you could help, couldn't find help anywhere else.

Comment

hello Modee,

I just sent you an PM.

Hope to get a reply from you soon.

Comment

PM send, looking forward to your reply =]

Comment

Hi Modee, have just dropped you a PM as well regarding the same. This Amazon thing is really annoying

Comment

Hello. I have got some problem with Amazon acount. Pls help me solve it.
                              I have send you pm.

Comment

Hi, Modee, been waited for couple days already, really need your help,
                                looking forward to your reply =]

Comment

Working...
                                X