X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Modee! I have the same problem! Could you help me?! Thanks

Comment

• Hi all,
      So, seems this is a pretty common problem.
      I had the seller verification nonsense at the start of this year, but inexplicably it seems to have happened all over again this week. Had the dreaded email on Friday, send the fax requested on Saturday, and again on Sundate (forgot email address in the first one!)

Just now, have had another identical email. I'm not even getting a message (eg this or that is missing, or anything to say they got my fax) just the original boilerplace message. Now had it three times.

I don't know what to even do at this stage - I had placed orders for items that are now out of stock, anyone know if they hold the orders, or do they discard them?

Can anyone offer help with getting to speak to an actual human? So far everyone just tells me to fax my details which is kinda unhelpful, I don't know whether they don't know how to reach the verification department, or don't want to, but the net result is the same and I'm losing the will to live!

Comment

• Him modee, i have the same problem and i need help asap. thank you

Comment

• PMed, can't wait to hear from you.

Comment

• i have the same problem, Your Amazon.com order cannot be shipped

Modee can u help bro to reinstate my amazon account? thanks

Comment

• Hello Modee! I have the same problem. Any account i open in amazon gets locked because of this. I PMed already and appreciate any help. Thanks.

Comment

• Same issue here. Billing details did not match apparently and now I'm completely locked out.

Modee, any suggestions? Thanks

Comment

• You must PM me for help.
                  Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                  Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Hi Modee,
                    Please PM to me.
                    My amazon account is on hold too.

Comment

• Just had the second version of the email, and I would appreciate it if you could help

Comment

• All,

This seems to be a common thing for AMZN as of late. I just came across this issue for my own account. Can't wait to resolve it. I am sure many of us have tried creating new accounts to little if any use? It doesn't work, a company the size of AMZN has the ability to track your details and any account associated with the same details as a suspended account will immediately be flagged.

I am pretty sure at this point that my name is Banned on AMZN from opening any new accounts.. I NEED HELP ASAP.

Comment

• Hi Modee,

I have PMed you for the same problem. Thank you!!

Comment

• I have same problem please help

Comment

• Hi, I just got this moring the same problem: Your Amazon.ca order cannot be shipped.

Could you please help me too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Modee View Post
                                I have helped numerous Amazon buyers with this issue. They get a dreaded email from Amazon...
                                Hey Modee, I received the dreaded "card issuer has refused to confirm your name and billing address for your mastercard" email - I suppose a slight variation of the above ones. I am certain that no mistake was made. Would you be able to PM me with the solution?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X