Your amazon.com order cannot be shipped - amazon account locked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Modee
    My amazon account get locked before 2 weeks ago i send you pm about that , i hope you can help me to recover it , Thanks

Comment

• Just got another client's Amazon account restored. I handle this for clients daily. It is a lot of work, but can be done - if you know how!
      Below is the "Your Amazon.com account has been reinstated" email shared with me by the grateful client:

Click image for larger version  Name:	AMZN_restored_6_26_2018_redact.jpg Views:	1 Size:	148.6 KB ID:	81949
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

• I sent you a PM Modee

Comment

• Modee I have like 2-3 accounts locked like this, is it possible to unlock them?

Comment

• Modee
            Modee commented
            Editing a comment
            I sent you a PM about tech support on these.

• Nvm. I just got an email that it's been restored.
          Last edited by TheTypical; 07-01-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• I'm having a similar issue regarding this. Do you still help? I really need to get this done fixed.
            I've faxed them via the internet and given my info as they've asked so far. Still no solution to this.
            Please help!

Comment

• Modee Please help me with my issue on my Amazon order.

Comment

• Modee
                Modee commented
                Editing a comment
                Please send me a PM.

• I'm interested in more info on the way to bypass the address verification i used a gift card

Comment

• Can someone help me out with this issue?

Comment

• Hello bro
                  Plz help me my account is locked from past 1 month i need immediate help plz help me bhai, i sent them fax to their fax line no. But again they mailed me that there was a problem confirming your payment information
                  1. plz send a recent statement of yor card and
                  2. name and billing address
                  Plz help me

Comment

• Modee
                    Modee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Send me a PM if you are seeking tech support on this issue.

• I opened an Amazon account this year and I placed my first order. They blocked my account and asked me to fax my receipt. I've done that and up till now I did not hear anything from them Please help

Comment

• Modee
                    Modee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you are seeking tech support send me a PM.

• I need help brother I have several accounts that are currently locked. Please help!!!

Comment

• Hello, we truly appreciate your effort. Please im having this issue .
                    Hello,

You are unable to access your account, use any Prime benefits or place orders with us until you confirm details related to your payment method.

Please send the receipt for the purchase of the Amazon Gift Card used to place the order xxxxxxxxx-721xxxxxx to our secure fax line. Make sure this document shows your name, phone number, and email address. If you did not buy the gift card, we request you to get in touch with the original purchaser to provide the gift card receipt.

Comment

• Modee
                      Modee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Send me a PM.

• Have done that

Comment

• hello modee , I have pm you , waiting for your help , thank you !

Comment

Working...
                      X