Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much feedback does Amazon consider 'sufficient'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much feedback does Amazon consider 'sufficient'?

If you've spent any time selling on Amazon you know feedback is everything. The message 'your sales are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback' is a common one.

The issue is most Amazon buyers are nothing like eBay and few leave feedback even if you send multiple requests. So what rate of receiving feedback is sufficient per your sales volume? 5% of your orders? 10% of your orders?

Product reviews are looked at carefully when it comes to generic products to figure out if the item even works, but otherwise it depends on WHAT is being sold - someone buying say, an Apple MacBook Pro, or anything that is standard looks at one thing only - PRICE. Buyers on AMZN know that they have an A-Z Guarantee and will get all their money back if the item is not shipped or the wrong item is shipped so they don't even worry about feedback on those types of items.

So, what are you selling? Are you selling a MacBook Pro, or a generic product?
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Product reviews are different to seller feedback.

My point is Amazon expects sellers to attain a minimum of feedback per number of orders. In reality few Amazon buyers leave feedback at all, and are more likely to leave negative feedback if they have a complaint than they are to leave positive feedback if all is well.

What I'm getting at is for every 10 orders, do they expect at least 1 or 2 or how many to leave you feedback?

Comment

product reviews are only about the product that doesn't include the seller, delivery condition, price, etc.
        While seller feedback is about the price, delivery time or price, packaging and if the product is as described by the seller. The seller feedback is helpful in suggesting that seller to other buyers.
        I have seen very few users who leave any seller feedback.

Product reviews help in selecting the right product and seller feedback helps in deciding from where to buy the product.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Lax View Post
          product reviews are only about the product that doesn't include the seller, delivery condition, price, etc.
          While seller feedback is about the price, delivery time or price, packaging and if the product is as described by the seller. The seller feedback is helpful in suggesting that seller to other buyers.
          I have seen very few users who leave any seller feedback.

Product reviews help in selecting the right product and seller feedback helps in deciding from where to buy the product.
          Amazon seller feedback can be a critical factor in an Amazon customer’s buying decision, especially for high-value products with a lot of competition. Not only does your seller feedback influence potential customers, but Amazon’s algorithms will consider your seller feedback score when deciding where to place your products in search results.

Comment

Amazon is doing awesome work through out world by e-commerce business. Feedback is also a good attitude towards products seller so, it been also to look over it and widely lots of improvement done by Amazon by suggestions also.

Comment

As per my view if there any negative comment is there in amazon site then this will not effect its rating. I saw a lots more negative comments from the ebay ones but the amazon is the best one for the sellers and the buyers. But try out Modeeworld tech support that worked for me.

Comment

Amazon's remarkable global e-commerce impact is undeniable. Embracing feedback fosters seller relations, promoting positive attitudes. The company proactively reviews and implements numerous improvements based on valuable suggestions, ensuring a customer-centric approach and ongoing growth.

Comment

Hey,
                  i am new user this is great Modee is great!

Comment

Working...
                  X