iOffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOffer

This forum is best for counterfeit goods - most of the items on here are not genuine. But, the cost of listing is zero, and you pay only if you sell.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

My Sales on IOffer are few and far between but I do sell on here so its worth it for now.

Comment

What I suggest doing is transferring your EBAY listings to iOffer, using their tool "Mr. Grabber." Then see what happens with offers. That is one way of doing it, with a "nothing to lose" methodology. Through that method, I have sold items on iOffer, for the same price as on EBAY.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

One issue that is coming up with a tech support client right now is to BEWARE, because (as noted above) many items on iOffer are counterfeit, both physical items (like watches) and intangible items (like software). Reselling such items opens you up to trademark actions
        Trademarks & VERO - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

That said, it is not like anyone on iOffer is selling a counterfeit watch or counterfeit software for anywhere near the retail price. It's not hard to realize that a $1600. software item sold for $60. must be an unauthorized copy.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Will ioffer do things like ebay to limit your account when sell over $1000 products? Thank you

Comment

As far as I know, ioffer itself imposes little if any regulatory action.

As noted above however, selling on iOffer can open you up to legal action for sale of counterfeits, because of course, this is illegal. Does such legal action happen often? No.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Can you sign up on ioffer with a gift card? I know you need $20 to start a seller account.
              Last time I used a prepaid card, can I use same card if they suspended my account?

Comment

There are a few answers to this....You need tech support.

Comment

Hello everyone

Forget iOffer. I just want to say sorry to all the people who have been ripped off.
                  It is better to use the services of a trading agent to buy items off taobao. It’s like eBay, with many independent stores listing their products and shipping directly to you. But these are not bidding auctions. The prices are all fixed ‘Buy it Now’ prices.
                  If you are interested in buying goods from China, please visit

88infiniti.yolasite.com

They are a trading company that helps people buy directly online in China. Many sellers listed on ioffer also have stores listed in China on taobao. It is more than likely you can get a better deal buying from a trading company.

They offer the added security by acting as an escrow service so if your item is not delivered, the seller does not get paid. They have excellent customer service and works with the customer every step of the way.

Comment

Just a heads up. I had a competitor contact me and tell me PayPal banned him because he sold to people on iOffer. Of course PayPal for him in the Middle East is probably different than PayPal USA. Also, I do not think PayPal would really care unless you had a bunch of disputes. They did drop full protection for iOffer but they still offer partial protection. If anyone knows that they actually kick people off paypal for simply selling on ioffer please let me know, but I think that there is more to the story for my competitor.

Tip if you sell on iOffer: You will get MANY unpaid items, you must know there is a SMALL WINDOW for you to claim unpaid buyer and if you do not you will get hit with a fee for the sale regardless of whether or not you were paid.

Comment

Good tip.

One should never use PayPal with iOffer anyway.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I use to sell Counterfeit DVD's on ioffer. You get sales, just not as many. They started to crack down on their vero items coming from U.S. sellers. You get 3 warnings, before you get the boot.

Comment

I've sold copies of technical DVDs on iOffer. Still do, in fact. However on my listings I state up front that this is a copy of the original DVD, and no one has molested me about it yet.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                          X