Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: [SOLD] 2007 UK Ebay and PayPal accounts, 100% feedback, NO selling limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: [SOLD] 2007 UK Ebay and PayPal accounts, 100% feedback, NO selling limits

These are for a United Kingdom user:

Ebay
    Created August 2007
    51 positive
    100%
    No issues
    No selling limit

PayPal
    Fully Verified and Confirmed

Rare opportunity to own established UK Ebay and PayPal accounts together. These are genuine, legitimate accounts created by the owner for the owner's own use, in the owner's name - these are not stealth accounts.

As always, there are no guarantees that any accounts will remain up upon your use of the accounts (this all depends on WHAT you sell) - but with Modee tech support I will be there to help you as needed. I can provide tech support to help you transition PROPERLY into the accounts.
    Also, since my reputation is on the line, I will not sell you any improperly created accounts, and with sales from me, you will never have to worry about being scammed by unethical sellers who sell the account to you and then try to switch it back to them.

Modee has a strong presence on the web - I am going nowhere and my reputation means everything to my business, so I will remain here to support you after the sale.

The beauty of these accounts is that the OWNER AND CREATOR of them is standing by to do any needed phone verifications with Ebay and PayPal that may arise as you, the buyer, transition into the accounts. This way you are ASSURED of a smooth transition.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Hi Modee,
    Merry Christmas.
    Thank you for your forum and particularly this post.
    I am very interested in this package.
    My situation is that we have started selling antiques and collectables in bulk on ebay, we were doing it via 2 accounts and the first got shut down for low dsr and 1 negative buyer (iterm refunded, attic find, complained about condition £1 item!!), We have a constant supply of fabulous stock,average sale price around £65, range £5-£500 all 0.01p auctions start.
    Most importantly, we need to be able to get the money out of paypal without them freezing the account etc so I can pay for the stock (I clear antiques shops of excess/unsold stock). I have 2 bank accounts which should be okay for this but can open more with mycashplus.co.uk who are easy and who I use for paypal now.
    Do you expect that the ebay account will get hit with a limit after listing?
    My DSR are very good now, I have learnt what ebay expects.
    About 1/3rd of our items are collection, about 1/3rd are freepost and about 1/3rd are royal mail or courier.
    Kind Regards,
    Generous

Comment

Send me a PM if you have not already we will discuss. Thank you.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I am also very interested in this Modee and have PM'd you.
        It will be worth it.

Comment

sir how can i buy 1 account for me ?

Comment

Hi Modee,

PM'd you two days ago, could you pls get back to me regarding ebay accounts.

I have specific demands hopefully you can help out...

Regards

Comment

Pending sale.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Sold. Sold. Sold.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Uk Accounts

Hi there are there any Uk ebay with paypal accounts still for sale?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post

Ebay
                    Created August 2007
                    51 positive
                    100%
                    No issues
                    No selling limit

PayPal

Rare opportunity to own established UK Ebay and PayPal accounts together. These are genuine, legitimate accounts created by the owner for the owner's own use, in the owner's name - these are not stealth accounts.

As always, there are no guarantees that any accounts will remain up upon your use of the accounts (this all depends on WHAT you sell) - but with Modee tech support I will be there to help you as needed. I can provide tech support to help you transition PROPERLY into the accounts.
                    Also, since my reputation is on the line, I will not sell you any improperly created accounts, and with sales from me, you will never have to worry about being scammed by unethical sellers who sell the account to you and then try to switch it back to them.

Modee has a strong presence on the web - I am going nowhere and my reputation means everything to my business, so I will remain here to support you after the sale.

The beauty of these accounts is that the OWNER AND CREATOR of them is standing by to do any needed phone verifications with Ebay and PayPal that may arise as you, the buyer, transition into the accounts. This way you are ASSURED of a smooth transition.
                    Im interested in this account, how much is it please

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post

Ebay
                      Created August 2007
                      51 positive
                      100%
                      No issues
                      No selling limit

PayPal

How much ? I have some interest in this account. Thanks

Comment

PM me for other accounts but as is clearly stated in this thread and title, this particular account is [SOLD].

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                        X