X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Verified eBay and Paypal Accounts | High Limits | Fast Delivery

Howdy fellow members,

Thank you Modee for allowing me to trade in this section! I hope it will be of a value for those who are seeking a shortcut to getting back to eBay!

All accounts are Canadian based and are created using the stealth methods from the stealth guide. The accounts will last for as long as you know how to operate an eBay account as there shouldn't be any technical difficulties with the accounts at the beginning.

ACCOUNT TYPES:

BASIC EBAY PACKAGE
    Limits: 20/$1000 CAD
    Price: $115 USD

BASIC PLUS EBAY PACKAGE
    Limits: 20/$2000 CAD
    Price: $125 USD

STANDARD EBAY PACKAGE
    Limits: 25/$1250 CAD
    Price: $130 USD

STANDARD PLUS EBAY PACKAGE
    Limits: 25/$2500 CAD
    Price: $145 USD

ADVANCED EBAY PACKAGE
    Limits: 50/$2500 CAD
    Price: $175 USD

ADVANCED MEDIUM EBAY PACKAGE
    Limits: 75/$3750 CAD
    Price: $180 USD

ADVANCED PLUS EBAY PACKAGE
    Limits: 75/$4000 CAD
    Price: $185 USD

ADVANCED PLUS ONE EBAY PACKAGE
    Limits: 80/$4000 CAD
    Price: $190 USD

***ULTIMATE EBAY PACKAGE
    Limits: 100/$5000 CAD
    Price: $200 USD

***PREMIER PAYPAL PACKAGE
    Withdrawal limits lifted
    Price: $75 USD

***BUSINESS PAYPAL PACKAGE
    Withdrawal limits lifted
    Price: $135 USD

***We are able to take pre-orders for ULTIMATE EBAY PACKAGE, PREMIER PAYPAL PACKAGE (can have requested details) or BUSINESS PAYPAL PACKAGE (can have requested details) if those are not in stock. Turnover will be less than 7 DAYS and we require 100% PREPAYMENT

ALL THE ACCOUNTS INCLUDE:

- Fresh phone number, which is for CALLS ONLY(**I will need you to send me a working for calls phone #, so I can forward the calls). Phone number will be valid for 3 months only
    - Verified Paypal (VBA)
    - Email
    - Short intro on how to operate your account

PURCHASING PROCESS:

You can reach me through PM messages here. Please include in your message what type of account you are looking to purchase and what type of method you will be using to purchase with. I will respond to all the messages within 24 hours.

The following payment methods for US & International customers:
    - Western Union / MoneyGram (fee cost will be waived depending on the country the money are being sent from)
    - Skrill
    - BitCoins
    - Paypal (at my discretion only and by invoicing the buyer)

The following payment methods for Canadian customers:
    - Interac E-transfer
    - Direct Deposit

Turnover time is usually 24-48 hours unless stated otherwise

WHY US?:

BANK VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS (VBA)
    All my Paypal accounts have VBA attached to them as that's the mandatory aspect of verification for Canadian accounts.

21-DAY PAYPAL HOLDS
    Since all the eBay accounts are with no seller history, there are 21-DAY holds until 90 will have passed since your first sale.

EASINESS OF OPERATION (from Paypal's perspective)
    I had been operating US accounts for a very long time until I came to a realization how hard it was to do so especially with Paypal knowing that you'd require SSN/EIN eventually if you were to use the account non-stop. With Canadian based accounts, you are not obligated to provide any personal numbers such as SSN (SIN in Canada) when requested for TAX ID, so you can operate your account without reseting TAX limits every year.

NOTE: You are still obligated to pay your taxes as this is to be used to bypass person verification

OUR PRODUCT
    All our accounts will be MC999 free (listing first item). Some of the accounts may not have category limits for their first 90 days but that will be completely random for each account as that I cannot promise.

OUR SERVICE
    We are here to provide the best service possible, so DO NOT hesitate contacting us regarding any questions you may have.

FAQ:

Do I list on .com or .ca?
    Experience tells me that there is absolutely no difference whether you list your items on .ca or .com. Canadian version is just more appealing for Canadian customers but other than that it wont trigger anything

Canadian IP or US IP?
    Either of those will work fine as both countries are within each other's reach, so dont hesitate using US IPs if you have spare ones. My only recommendation is to use a fresh IP address with each account and I myself use VPN service with fresh IPs that I buy from here:
    Click here for FRESH US IP
    Click here for FRESH CANADIAN IP

US phone or Canadian phone?
    No difference at all. It will not trigger anything. Your concern has to be whether this Canadian or US phone has ever been associated with any of the suspended eBay accounts

CONTACT US:

- Have questions or wish to order? SEND A PM
    ALL ACCOUNT SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
    Last edited by epimetheus039; 11-25-2015, 06:04 PM.

I am intrested to buy PayPal acc. PM send !

Comment

Please let me know as I'm interested

Comment

I am intrested to buy ebay acc. PM me please

Comment

was curious if I could get any of these set up with the new Ebay managed payments, instead of paypal. I know some of the accounts get invites.

Comment

• Modee
            Modee commented
            Editing a comment
            Kronze I sent you a PM.

Modee I appreciate the PM but it won't let me reply. You didn't really answer my question I want the Ebay managed payments service instead of paypal. Is that possible?? Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X