X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• secdevces
    replied
    I have not heard from you as it has been few days. Were supposed to provide me the new account for eBay and PayPal. Please respond and let me know ASAP

Leave a comment:

• TonySeller
    replied
    I am here and available to sell accounts.

Leave a comment:

• TonySeller
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefMaster View Post
    I'm interested in buying a pro eBay account, please get in contact with me
    PM sent to you.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefMaster
    replied
    I'm interested in buying a pro eBay account, please get in contact with me

Leave a comment:

• grindingcircuit101
    replied
    I am interested in buying a all pro package. Please let me know how to proceed.

Leave a comment:

• infazazhar
    replied
    Hi TonySeller,

Can I buy a Beginnner package for $95 with below previledges? Will I get a immediate increase
    to 30 items/3k upon listing 10 items? Thank you.

Ebay and paypal
    10 item monthly limit
    $1000 monthly limit
    also includes
    gmail
    google voice phone
    virtual credit card for verification

- This account is perfect for beginners and dont worry about limits ebay will automatically
    increase these monthly...and upon listing 10items you should get a immediate increase
    to 30 items/3k

Leave a comment:

• infazazhar
    replied
    Hi Modee,

Can I buy a Beginnner package for $95 with below previledges? Will I get a immediate increase
    to 30 items/3k upon listing 10 items? Thank you.

Ebay and paypal
    10 item monthly limit
    $1000 monthly limit
    also includes
    gmail
    google voice phone
    virtual credit card for verification

- This account is perfect for beginners and dont worry about limits ebay will automatically
    increase these monthly...and upon listing 10items you should get a immediate increase
    to 30 items/3k

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    commented on 's reply
    All that is available is posted for sale at Modeeworld. Send me a PM to discuss all accounts, or send TonySeller a PM to discuss his accounts. Do not make repeated posts here with your email address that just opens you up to scammers.

• infazazhar
    replied
    Will u give me a verified PayPal account. But 5/$500 account is not enough to sell and make a successful income.

Leave a comment:

• infazazhar
    replied
    Can u tell me the feedback score of your $95 ebay with PayPal account? Can u send me a screenshot to [email removed].

Pls leave me your PayPal address to send the payment for purchasing the $95 ebay with PayPal account.

Leave a comment:

• infazazhar
    replied
    OK. Can u tell me what's the feedback score of your $95 ebay with PayPal account? Meanwhile, pls leave me your PayPal address to send my payment for the $95 ebay with PayPal account. Pls take care of my Account if in danger. I ll try my best to avoid selling Microsoft products.

Leave a comment:

• infazazhar
    replied
    With your eBay Account, can't I sell digital codes like Kaspersky at least. How is the age of an 10/$1000 eBay account? Will eBay increase the selling limits automatically to 30/$3000 after the first month of sales.

Leave a comment:

• infazazhar
    replied
    Can I have a $95 ebay with PayPal account. But pls let me know whether I can sell digital codes of Microsoft or Kaspersky codes. If it didn't work pls refund me my money. If u agree for this condition I can buy it today.

Leave a comment:

• infazazhar
    replied
    Hi TonySeller,

I'm very interested in buying an ebay account and PayPal Account package with 20-25 items with $2000 limit. I need an email Id and phone number if possible as well to run the eBay Account smoothly without any problems. Can I sell digital codes with this eBay account? e. g (Microsoft/Kaspersky)

I can only pay u by PayPal only. Pls let me know your best rate. Appreciated if u could reply for all my questions.

Thank You

Regards,
    Infaz

Leave a comment:

• kronze21
    replied
    Originally posted by TonySeller View Post

Currently not available but working on to provide it later.
    Very nice! Let me know ASAP when you do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X