Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verified PayPal and eBay seller accounts for sale! Low Prices and Fast Delivery

First off, I'd like to thank Modee for letting me sell on his forum. Thanks Modee!

eBay Suspended? Sell Again With Our Accounts!

We get it. Every day you're not selling on eBay, you're losing sales. That is why our accounts will get you selling immediately again! We have heard from hundreds of sellers about losing their eBay business overnight - one moment they're making money, and the next moment, they can't put food on the table. eBay could care less - you call them and email them, but they have given up on you. However, we will not give up on you. Get back on eBay with our accounts, and start making money again. Don't worry. We're here for you.

eBay Packages:
    (Note: Each Package has both eBay and a Verified PayPal attached)

Beginnner package: $95

Ebay and paypal
    10 item monthly limit
    $1000 monthly limit
    also includes
    gmail
    google voice phone
    virtual credit card for verification

- This account is perfect for beginners and dont worry about limits ebay will automatically
    increase these monthly...and upon listing 10items you should get a immediate increase
    to 30 items/3k

Semi pro package: $245

Ebay and paypal
    500 item monthly limit
    $25000 monthly limit
    also includes
    gmail
    google voice phone

. This account is perfect for the experienced ebayer that wants to sell high volume.

All pro package: $275

Ebay and paypal
    1000 item monthly limit
    $25000 monthly limit
    also includes
    gmail
    google voice phone

PayPal Suspended? Let Us Help You Get Back!

All of our PayPal packages come ready to send and receive money.Whether we like it or not, PayPal is the biggest payment processor on the Internet. Can’t live with them, can’t live without them. If your PayPal account has been unfairly suspended, we’'ll get you up and running again.

PayPal Packages:

Business PayPal Account
    Price: $85 (Send me a private message to order!)
    • Account Type: Business
    • Turnaround Time: 1-3 Days
    • Verified (By Bank): Yes!
    • Verified (By Credit Card): Yes!
    • Use Business Name: Yes!

Personal PayPal Account
    Price: $60 (Send me a private message to order!)
    • Account Type: Personal
    • Turnaround Time: 1-3 Days
    • Verified (By Bank): Yes!
    • Verified (By Credit Card): Yes!
    • Use Business Name: No

How do I order?
    Ordering is simple! Just send me a private message with which package you'd like to purchase!
    Which payment methods do you accept?
    We accept all different types of payments. Credit Card, Bitcoin, PayPal, etc. Just message us!

was curious if I could get any of these set up with the new Ebay managed payments, instead of paypal. I know some of the accounts get invites.

Comment

Originally posted by kronze21 View Post
      was curious if I could get any of these set up with the new Ebay managed payments, instead of paypal. I know some of the accounts get invites.
      Currently not available but working on to provide it later.

Comment

Originally posted by TonySeller View Post

Currently not available but working on to provide it later.
        Very nice! Let me know ASAP when you do.

Comment

Hi TonySeller,

I'm very interested in buying an ebay account and PayPal Account package with 20-25 items with $2000 limit. I need an email Id and phone number if possible as well to run the eBay Account smoothly without any problems. Can I sell digital codes with this eBay account? e. g (Microsoft/Kaspersky)

I can only pay u by PayPal only. Pls let me know your best rate. Appreciated if u could reply for all my questions.

Thank You

Regards,
          Infaz

Comment

Can I have a $95 ebay with PayPal account. But pls let me know whether I can sell digital codes of Microsoft or Kaspersky codes. If it didn't work pls refund me my money. If u agree for this condition I can buy it today.

Comment

With your eBay Account, can't I sell digital codes like Kaspersky at least. How is the age of an 10/$1000 eBay account? Will eBay increase the selling limits automatically to 30/$3000 after the first month of sales.

Comment

OK. Can u tell me what's the feedback score of your $95 ebay with PayPal account? Meanwhile, pls leave me your PayPal address to send my payment for the $95 ebay with PayPal account. Pls take care of my Account if in danger. I ll try my best to avoid selling Microsoft products.

Comment

Can u tell me the feedback score of your $95 ebay with PayPal account? Can u send me a screenshot to [email removed].

Pls leave me your PayPal address to send the payment for purchasing the $95 ebay with PayPal account.

Comment

Will u give me a verified PayPal account. But 5/$500 account is not enough to sell and make a successful income.

Comment

• Modee
                      Modee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      All that is available is posted for sale at Modeeworld. Send me a PM to discuss all accounts, or send TonySeller a PM to discuss his accounts. Do not make repeated posts here with your email address that just opens you up to scammers.

Hi Modee,

Can I buy a Beginnner package for $95 with below previledges? Will I get a immediate increase
                    to 30 items/3k upon listing 10 items? Thank you.

Ebay and paypal
                    10 item monthly limit
                    $1000 monthly limit
                    also includes
                    gmail
                    google voice phone

- This account is perfect for beginners and dont worry about limits ebay will automatically
                    increase these monthly...and upon listing 10items you should get a immediate increase
                    to 30 items/3k

Comment

Hi TonySeller,

Can I buy a Beginnner package for $95 with below previledges? Will I get a immediate increase
                      to 30 items/3k upon listing 10 items? Thank you.

Ebay and paypal
                      10 item monthly limit
                      $1000 monthly limit
                      also includes
                      gmail
                      google voice phone

to 30 items/3k

Comment

I am interested in buying a all pro package. Please let me know how to proceed.

Comment

I'm interested in buying a pro eBay account, please get in contact with me

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefMaster View Post
                            I'm interested in buying a pro eBay account, please get in contact with me
                            PM sent to you.

Comment

Working...
                            X