Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here and available to sell accounts.

Comment

I have not heard from you as it has been few days. Were supposed to provide me the new account for eBay and PayPal. Please respond and let me know ASAP

Comment

PLEASE, DON'T TRUST THIS SELLER. I paid $275 for an All Pro Package from TonySeller on April 5th and it has yet to be properly delivered.

The first "aged" account was delivered and upon first login, it gave a message that the account was banned. I reported the problem immediately and was promised a replacement.

The second account that was provided a few days later also gave the same message, upon the first time logging in, that it had been banned.

We're going on two months that I have not been delivered a working Ebay account. TonySeller gives every reason in the book as to why it cannot be done, there is no accurate estimation as to when it will be handled and he blames it on "that there is no Ebay customer support due to coronavirus". This is simply a lie and I believe he is a scammer at this time.

I will change this review upon proper delivery of my purchase.

Comment

I'm interested in buying a eBay account, please get in contact with me

Comment

Tony I am interested. I have been stranded in Cambodia and have not eaten in weeks. I have to find a way to sell some items that I have.

Comment

Originally posted by PPTony View Post
            Tony I am interested. I have been stranded in Cambodia and have not eaten in weeks. I have to find a way to sell some items that I have.
            Please PM me

Comment

I appreciate you. It is getting more challenging by the day. I have heard of people who have gone on fasts for months. I have never done it. I am getting weak and tire. I am just fortunate that the hotel is extending a courtesy so I am not outside. Embassy is no help. Immigration is detaining people instead of quarantining them when they come in, or trying to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by grindingcircuit101 View Post
                PLEASE, DON'T TRUST THIS SELLER. I paid $275 for an All Pro Package from TonySeller on April 5th and it has yet to be properly delivered.

The first "aged" account was delivered and upon first login, it gave a message that the account was banned. I reported the problem immediately and was promised a replacement.

The second account that was provided a few days later also gave the same message, upon the first time logging in, that it had been banned.

We're going on two months that I have not been delivered a working Ebay account. TonySeller gives every reason in the book as to why it cannot be done, there is no accurate estimation as to when it will be handled and he blames it on "that there is no Ebay customer support due to coronavirus". This is simply a lie and I believe he is a scammer at this time.

I will change this review upon proper delivery of my purchase.
                *UPDATE*

TonySeller has taken responsibility for getting the Ebay account sorted out and it is now handled. I am sorry if I got carried away with the whole "scammer" talk, it was just out of pure frustration for waiting for quite some time. But all is good now and would recommend TonySeller again for taking care of your Ebay needs. He has sorted things out so there are no delays. Take care everyone

Comment

• Modee
                  Modee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for confirming that all is well!

Please note that Modeeworld is a legitimate forum where if anyone has a problem we do not censor / delete the complaint.

Hi there, please help me with a Business PayPal Account. I can pay in bitcoin.

Also, can you provide proof of your work, like a screenshot

Comment

What is the difference between the semi-pro and all pro packages?

Comment

Originally posted by joangnv View Post
                    What is the difference between the semi-pro and all pro packages?
                    semi pro has 500 item limit and all pro has 1000 item limit

Comment

Hi Tonyseller can u read my pm plz or pm me, modee referred me to u and said u may be able to help me, im looking for help asap

Thank u

Comment

Pm sent to you

Comment

I want one old Business Paypal account, with all docs

Comment

Working...
                          X