No announcement yet.

Help me-paypal. Important - We noticed unusual activity in your PayPal account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me-paypal. Important - We noticed unusual activity in your PayPal account

anyone has encountered this case no, I received mail "Important - We noticed unusual activity in your PayPal account" from paypal. but I have confirmation sms and change the password, and then log the paypal message "We're reviewing của documents
    Thanks for checking in with us. Your documents are still being reviewed. We'll email you khi bị của identity verified .. "

What did you see this, then help yourself to. I would like to post a quintal.

Thank

Not entirely clear what you are asking? Are you certain this email from PayPal was legitimate, and if so:

Complain to PayPal employees if limited? - how to get de-limited - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

PayPal request for SUPPLIER INFO and INVOICES - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I also got such email. It looked legit and I called Paypal to explain. They wanted picture of photo ID. Should I send it? Why schmucks think photo ID would verify anything?

Comment

Sometimes the ID is requested of even longstanding PayPals, and yes - sometimes supplying it will get you delimited straight away, but other times they are asking for the ID only to identify you definitively to make sure you never come to PayPal again.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

I will not send it then :-) Hopefully Apple Pay and other services will nuke this pathetic company.

Comment

Working...
          X