PayPal request for SUPPLIER INFO and INVOICES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal request for SUPPLIER INFO and INVOICES

What you need to establish is "Proof of Inventory." If what you sell is legitimate, that is easily done. If you are selling counterfeits, or somehow illegitimate merchandise, then providing "supplier invoices or receipts" immediately when requested is the WORST thing you can attempt.

Basically, when it comes to PayPal (and Ebay) requests for documents, it is not a good idea to provide everything immediately, especially if there are any potential issues with the account, verification of the account, or the legitimacy of the documents. Through tech support you will learn exactly how to address everything that PayPal requests, in the RIGHT manner and order.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Dumb. The WORST thing you can do is provide phony supplier invoices right off the bat. The fastest way to going down the tubes with PayPal for good.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

It is not wise to submit bogus invoices. Completely unnecessary and there are better legitimate ways to do this.

Then again, if you are selling counterfeit, stolen merchandise...true, what have you got to lose. Oh not much, other than a criminal charge for the equivalent of bank fraud IF you handle this in the wrong way.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

There is no need to supply something that can verifiably trace back to you and cause you grief when there are alternatives. Most anyone nowadays can find your name, where you live, your record, your credit, your EBAY accounts, everything about you. You think EBAY and PP cannot do that?

Modee Tech Support

Comment

How to restore limited account if I don't have invoices?

I am in UK. Paypal limited my account after I sold 5 items on eBay. Now I have completed 3 out of 4 steps in Resolution centre (supplied photo ID, proof of address and tracking info for the items). The only thing I can't get is the invoices (proof you own the merchandise) as I got these items (collectables) from my friend. Does this mean I won't be able to get my money back? The buyers are happy and left positive feedback on eBay. I was stupid enough not to withdraw money immidiately after receiving it and now Paypal holds £750 pounds ($1200 USD) locked in my account. Is there any way they can restore account without invoices?

Comment

paypal holds over $4000

I found out that paypal limited my account. I know it is because I have done about 15k in business in the last month. I have been a member of ebay and paypal for over 7 years. I am currently in the process of giving them all of the forms and crap they need to give me my account back. The only one I am going to have a problem with is the proof of supplier. All the items I sell on ebay are from craigslist. I do not have any set supplier. Everyone on craigslist meets you somewhere and you have to give them cash for items. I travel all around the west coast to different areas getting things from craigslist. I was wondering if anyone had this problem with paypal and got it resolved. I am sure many people that sell on ebay can't provide supplier information. Until then I can not access 4k in my account. I ran my own business for 4 years and never did anyone, the state, the irs, my merchant account tell me I have to give them proof of supplier. This is not right and none of their business, as long as I never have any complaints from buyers' and nobody ever complains saying it's stolen merchandise. any advise would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

Comment

I feel your pain.

Especially with that much at stake, you need tech support. You should also review this thread. What you do next will affect the future of your account, and relationship with EBAY and PayPal.

Pm me.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Paypal requesting supplier info/invoices

PayPal request for SUPPLIER INFO and INVOICES - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

My story is identical to his, I buy items on craigslist and resell on eBay.

I do not have any way to provide invoices(have long lost contact with the sellers) and was curious if I could just buy a receipt book as a way of "invoices"(since invoices are just to show acquisition of inventory) and scan them etc.

thanks for any help

Comment

As stated above, I do NOT advise simply responding right off the bat with receipts, falsified or not. The proper way to do this is something that must be undertaken via tech support, and involves a drawn out holistic approach to your entire account. It is a simple but not easy fix.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Got suspended twice sent all required documents to eBay, is it dangerous?

Hi,

I'm a newbie on eBay. Opened an account a couple of months ago and sold soccer jerseys on eBay but I was shut down after a week. Why? I didn't know of course and now after been reading on this forum I can fully understand.
                    Anyway, at this point I sent them all the required documents they needed even a copy of my passport! (Paypal has frozen my 700USD for 6 months)

After this, my account was reinstated after 2 months.

However, at the same time I opened up a new account and got suspended directly which at that point I didn't know why. But now I know that eBay got all that security things.

I started to sell again yesterday on my first account and got suspended AGAIN!?

My question is now to all of you who have years of experience to give me an advice about what I gotta do now concerning first of all my Paypal that is frozen - should I wait the 6 months? and second of all, how can I start sell again my soccer patches and soccer jerseys without getting any attention from eBay?

The fact that eBay has all my INFORMATION - is that dangerous? can they sue me or something?

I have a MACBook and I use Firefox.

You think my competitors reported me to eBay? Does it help to rat my competitors out?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP!

soccernstuff

Comment

Sold soccer jerseys - suspended! Sent copy of passport everything!

Hi All,

I'm a newbie on eBay and Paypal and start selling **** soccer jerseys. However, I got my Paypal account limited and now I have like 5 open disputed and they all sent me emails saying that eBay sent them emails stating that they SHOULD open a open dispute because they will probably never receive my items, even if I sent them a proof that I have sent the items!

Anyway, I sent Paypal copy of my passport, bills, "own-made" invoice from the factory....
                      Now they are just waiting for me to solve the open disputes.

What can I do? am I in big trouble? *worried*

The jerseys are made in the same NIKE and ADIDAS factory as the authentic ones and were sold to me in a huge outlet.

Big thank you to all of you who can help giving me an advice!

Comment

Since selling your selling products that tend to cause suspensions and limitation you will need tailor made solutions to your problem. If you want to continue selling the products you are selling then I would suggest getting Modee's tech support. You will not last, as you have already seen, long by yourself.
                        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

After six months you'll get your money back if paypal hasn't already returned to your customers due to disputes. To start selling your products again you'll need to get Modee's tech support. Due to the products you are selling it will be very hard for you to stay on ebay undetected. You could also try to stay on ebay creating a stealth account but then again it'll be hard for you to stay on without Modee's help.

Well ebay is not going to sue you for a small amount like that.
                          ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                          Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                          You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                          Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                          PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Yes, exactly - you have contacted me before as I recall but you have done nothing other than exactly the WRONG thing.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

yes, I guess so.. I told you I'm a newbie on eBay...

This is the first time I contact you guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X