Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unauthorized credit card Charges

Hi,

2 Days ago,when I was checking my Card statement,I encountered with 2 unauthorized charges that I didn't make them.the Description was:
    Purchase at GOOGLE *WALLET g.co/payhelp# CA US

Actually,I have never added any Card/funds to my google account,so I contacted google,and they cancelled the charges + have taken action to prevent further charges. and gave me a refund.also they said that are not able to tell me who has make these charges!
    I'm anxious and curious about this situation.who charged me and how got my Card info!should I replace this Card with a new one immediately?

meanwhile ,I used this Card to pay my invoices on 2 reliable sites , adding it to Paypal account.

Thank you!

Assuming these are unauthorized, you should yes - report the card lost/stolen, and then dispute the unauthorized charges. You have the ability to do this with any Visa/MC type card, whether in your own or a gift card type account. There is a requirement on some gift cards that you have registered them with your name and billing address, in order to dispute charges. But whether registered or not, you may always cancel a card and request a new one, although with some gift cards there is a cost to have a new one issued.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X