Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VCC's flagged in paypal's system? What credit card to use to open a PayPal account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCC's flagged in paypal's system? What credit card to use to open a PayPal account?

Your thoughts on this. Applicale to both ebay, pp verifications.

Best ways to open and verify multiple accounts?
    VCCs or $7 bank accounts.
    Last edited by PayPal; 09-08-2009, 10:36 AM.

Simon is still what we recommend for PayPal in the USA, and Entropay in the UK. Why go looking for what does not work? We stick with what does work.

You must attach both a credit card and a bank account to a PayPal account for it to be worth anything for our purposes. You will learn this after tech support.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Paypal limited requesting credit card to confirm

Hi,

I have setup up a **** name and address on a paypal account, it has now been limited and they are asking to confirm with credit card. Is there a VCC that will work to verify?

TIA

Comment

Also read this thread:
        http://www.modeeworld.com/forums/for...-ebay-accounts

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Paypal

I was wondering if I was to buy a VCC or giftcard and add it to the PP account would it verify and also use the card as a backup funding source? Or if I had a current balance could I buy an item or send the money?

Thanks

Comment

As long as it is not one of those "one time cards" or one that expires within a matter of hours or days, yes it could certainly be used for back up funding.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
              As long as it is not one of those "one time cards" or one that expires within a matter of hours or days, yes it could certainly be used for back up funding.

Thanks for your answer, so I cant use a non-reloadable visa/master gift card as backup funds or..? Also if I verified pp with a Virtual CC can I still buy products if my paypal balance is higher than what I am purchasing if I dont have bank account or a CC attached to paypal?

Comment

You may use a non-reloadable card sure. Simon.com is non-reloadable and works fine with PayPal. Loadability is not the issue.

If the back up funding source can provide funds, then you may purchase up to limit of your available funds + what that back up source (card, or bank account) will be able to supply. That's very simple.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Thanks it works.
                  Last edited by fauzool; 12-16-2009, 07:12 PM. Reason: I needed to edit my registration for my card.

Comment

Working...
                  X