Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create your own paypal or buy already made ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create your own paypal or buy already made ?

Hi,
    This is my first post on this forum, like most of you I too got my ebay and paypal accounts restricted, so now I am trying to find a way to get back. I've been reading other forums similar to this but as far as I can tell this seems to be the best.I have a million questions but will start with a few that I can remember right now.
    I am currently looking for a way to get back on ebay and paypal, so far I can't decide either to create my own ebay and paypal account or to buy them already made with history and 10+ feedbacks.
    One thing I can't fully understand right now is if I buy already made ebay sellers account with paypal, how can I withdraw money, do I send it to other paypal and then withdraw or do I get prepaid creditcard like payoneer and attach it to account and then withdraw ?
    Other thing is if I decide to create everything by my self, where do I find good VCC and VBA seller website to verify my paypal account ?
    Also I would like to get access to shortlist.

Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

and contact me via PM for the Short List and tech support. Thanks.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X