Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the VANILLA Gift Card work for verifying paypal/ebay accounts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the VANILLA Gift Card work for verifying paypal/ebay accounts ?

Hi -

Does anyone know for sure if the Vanilla Gift Card can be used for verifying paypal accounts (expuse) ??

Thanks in advance.

MrStealth

It definitely did work at some point in the past. I have used only Simon and giftcards.com for so long now, that I could not say.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I checked into it - it depends on whether Vanilla works with AVS (address verification service). It appears that they do NOT but since I have never used Vanilla myself, it depends on the AVS issue.

Any reason why you don't want to just go with the two in the U.S. that we KNOW work? I mean, Vanilla has been reported to have issue with EBAY and PayPal going back to Day One, and yet no one has ever said that Simon does not work with PayPal.

I use Simon to this day.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Help please - unable to use Vanilla gift card with Ebay

I am trying to add vanilla visa gift card to my ebay account to pay ebay fees, but it keeps rejecting it. I have used vanilla giftcard for about a year without any issue. I keep getting this message " credit or debit card number- unable to process the information provided." Is anyone having similar issues? Please advise.

Comment

Working...
        X